Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CasaDeCabra

Re: Which phone
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2014, 08:16:12 pm »
If you've ever built your own computer buy Android if not and you just want a phone that is easy to use buy Apple. As the little furry one says simples!

dazmond

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2014, 08:40:10 pm »
HTC one.great smartphone.they are a very under rated company IMO.samsung and apple have tried to edge HTC out of the market but cream always rises to the top!! ;D
price higher/work harder!

david washbrook

« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2014, 08:41:31 pm »
Well I have the iPad mac book, iMac, and I phone 5 first 3 are superb the last 1 iPhone 5 is s#%t it's the 3rd one I've had and all have had the same fault, can only use it on speaker,
I'm having the samsung s5 delivered tomorrow  just hope it last longer than the iPhone before developing faults

G Griffin

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2014, 09:42:10 pm »
Apple will always have their core of supporters.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

gary999

« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2014, 09:52:03 pm »
Griff they aint getting any better

COAT!

G Griffin

« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2014, 09:57:26 pm »
 :D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Soupy

« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2014, 05:52:28 am »
Quote from: david washbrook
Well I have the iPad mac book, iMac, and I phone 5 first 3 are superb the last 1 iPhone 5 is s#%t it's the 3rd one I've had and all have had the same fault, can only use it on speaker,
I'm having the samsung s5 delivered tomorrow  just hope it last longer than the iPhone before developing faults

Hmmmm not sure if the S5 was the best choice especially if reliability is what you are after. Sumsung's build quality tends to be pretty poor compared to say, HTC or Sony. Also being brand spanking new means there are bound to be as yet unresolved issues (ridiculous they should release a product before it's finished, but this, it would appear, is the modern way for software companies).

Everyone bangs on about how simple apple products are to use. I don't get it. My wife likes apple products so I have macs and iPhones in the house. I don't know how to use them. I'm sure if I gave it a bash I could work it in 10 minutes or less. Same as any other phone. Not exactly hard is it?

Funny, not a single person fighting the corner for windows phones or Nokia. H2Ocleaning you probably never even had a 3310? Everyone had a 3310, just like soon you will say everyone HAD an iPhone.

robbo333

« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2014, 08:10:43 am »
I've used macs since the early 80s (ex graphic designer) and still have an iMac, iPad and iPhone. I think they are good but very overpriced. My iPhone is the original 3G version which is still going strong so I can't be bothered to change it.
I'm certainly not as interested in all this new technology as I used to be. As long as it works, that'll do. Think I'm more interested in fat women!  ;D
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

roundbuilder

« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2014, 11:31:43 am »
Gota love the 3210

H20cleaning

« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2014, 11:50:31 am »
Quote from: david washbrook

Hmmmm not sure if the S5 was the best choice especially if reliability is what you are after. Sumsung's build quality tends to be pretty poor compared to say, HTC or Sony. Also being brand spanking new means there are bound to be as yet unresolved issues (ridiculous they should release a product before it's finished, but this, it would appear, is the modern way for software companies).

Everyone bangs on about how simple apple products are to use. I don't get it. My wife likes apple products so I have macs and iPhones in the house. I don't know how to use them. I'm sure if I gave it a bash I could work it in 10 minutes or less. Same as any other phone. Not exactly hard is it?

Funny, not a single person fighting the corner for windows phones or Nokia. H2Ocleaning you probably never even had a 3310? Everyone had a 3310, just like soon you will say everyone HAD an iPhone.
I had a Nokia 3210 and it was the best phone ever! I guarentee they will be a collectors item in years to come!
Battery used to last about 3 days 

Soupy

« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2014, 12:44:37 pm »
Quote from: H20cleaning
I had a Nokia 3210 and it was the best phone ever! I guarentee they will be a collectors item in years to come!
Battery used to last about 3 days 

Well, it would do if all you use it for is texting your mates to see if they want to come out and play....

H20cleaning

« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2014, 07:08:39 pm »
And playing snake!!!

Soupy

« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2014, 08:07:02 pm »
And playing snake. Ovs.

Pete Thompson

« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2014, 12:05:05 am »
I've had about 6 android phones, HTC, LG, Samsung etc.  All were ok, though I liked the HTC best.

The only problem is that IMO the Android operating system is inherently unstable.  The apps are not very carefully checked for function/bugs etc by the google play store, so often they either don't work properly or have some other issue.

Now I have an iPhone 5s that I bought from the apple store (contract prices were stupid IMO)

I do like it, for me the most important thing is that the operating system is absolutely stable, the camera is superb (I especially like the slo mo feature) and all the apps work perfectly.  There are also some annoyances though.

But the price! There's no doubt it is expensive (£640).  Hey ho, you pays your money and takes your choice!

Mike #1

« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2014, 06:19:13 am »
IPhone is simple to use and both me and my wife can put whatever albums we want on our iphones out of itunes library  and then just plug in to truck when out driving .

Android phones do have glitches with apps etc and why the hell cant they make smaller high spec phones why does an S3-S4-S5 have to be the size of a brick  ??? ??? . Mike

Soupy

« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2014, 06:39:00 am »
iprison iTunes is the main reason for apple hatred. Free your music.

Why does everyone always only seem to see Samsung as the iPhone alternative? Samsung phones are 'plasticy' and sht. Anyway, Samsung appear to want to move away from android which will hopefully spell the end for them.

If you want a phone that is faster, better made, less wankie but similarly sized as the iPhone go for the HTC one mini. Don't though, just go ahead and get an HTC one M8. It is big but it is still the best phone ever made even after the release of the S5

Spruce

« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2014, 09:38:25 am »
iPhones are that good samsung copied and go sued for it:)

Indeed.  One of the things Apple has patented is having rounded corners on their phones.  No wonder Apple phones are better; only a company as inspired as Apple could think of rounded corners.

Patent at http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1701443/USD670286S1.pdf

Vin

;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

H20cleaning

« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2014, 09:56:57 am »

Indeed.  One of the things Apple has patented is having rounded corners on their phones.  No wonder Apple phones are better; only a company as inspired as Apple could think of rounded corners.

Vin

;D

There was 7 chargers against samsung actually and one was rounded corners, another was double tap the screen to zoom.
It doesnt matter what it was, if there design was copied illegally that means they are trying to copy off the best phone in the world... Iphone

gary999

« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2014, 10:43:54 am »

Vin

;D

There was 7 chargers against samsung actually and one was rounded corners, another was double tap the screen to zoom.
It doesnt matter what it was, if there design was copied illegally that means they are trying to copy off the best phone in the world... Iphone

copied then improved on ;D

jarvy

« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2014, 11:01:36 am »
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"