Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

garry22

Re: If you could get someone to do all your marketing for you
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2014, 10:49:25 am »
How has it gone for yourself Hilton (is that the right name?) in the few months that you've been with them?

Jamie's point is interesting. I heard somewhere that someone had calculated that about fifty percent of courses actually never got used (they were still on the shelf, wrapped in cellophane).

Hilton

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2014, 12:50:26 pm »
Hi Jamie

I haven't actually started the marketing deal with them yet but intend to in the next couple of weeks after I have had a meeting with them concerning another issue.

So far I have found the whole EC bit very good, I like the monthly reginal meetings where you meet up with other like minded business's and I used a fair bit of their material for ideas to use in my own main business (which is not CC).

I recently purchased their marketing folders a hefty set of material and quite expensive but they have been very useful, there is too much to go through in a couple of weeks but definately will be implemented a lot of this stuff in the coming year.

It is like having a marketing expert on tap as and when you need it, pretty much everything is covered and I have spoken to ther business owners who have greatly grown their business since joining, no doubt there are others who haven't but I would say in those instances they are not putting the effort in.

If anybody wants information on the Marketing Managment offer drop me a line on mygeneration.paper@gmail.com and I will send you a info sheet that I have, I have several here.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2014, 05:47:52 pm »
Who or what is EC?

Shaun

Seers

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2014, 08:04:36 pm »
Hi,

http://www.nigelbotterill.com/?gclid=CI_s1KP9v70CFXMRtAodAyoARQ

We're considering joining, currently on the free trial, if anyone is already a member and wants to pass on the discount etc let me know.

Cheers,

Huw

Hilton

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2014, 08:18:09 pm »
Those of you who contacted me, I will get that info out to you tomorrow..
Could you make sure you leave your address and not just an email address when sending info over....

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2014, 08:42:05 pm »
Hi,

http://www.nigelbotterill.com/?gclid=CI_s1KP9v70CFXMRtAodAyoARQ

We're considering joining, currently on the free trial, if anyone is already a member and wants to pass on the discount etc let me know.

Cheers,

Huw

Just need name company name phone and email and I can sign you up. jamie@cleaningsystemsuk.com

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2014, 09:30:26 pm »
What is it offering that say fast track isn't?

Some of you will say sign up and see but what's the point of having a forum if we can't discuss?

Shaun