Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

benny d

Re: If you could get someone to do all your marketing for you
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2014, 07:28:39 am »
>>its NOT fast track<<

You wouldnt even get a A4 binder for £200-00 on Fast Track!  ;)  I know as ive got all the book work behind me...
"If i'm not in action, I'm in traction"
Voted 397th best looking carpet cleaner in West Sussex 2015. Up 10 from last year...

garry22

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2014, 09:05:00 am »
So it's £ 400 start up and then £ 300 a month, so £ 3,300 / 3,700 for the first year?

From what I can see from the package, it's decent, basic, solid marketing - nothing outrageous (that's meant in a good way rather than knocking it). It's the sort of stuff that people should be doing anyway.

Fasttrack is maybe a couple of grand and industry specific.

Richard Cole

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2014, 09:14:27 am »
It's nigel botterills entrepreneurs circle mate

I read some of his stuff and then i found a lot of not so good things about him, he has a lot of ex franchisees who would say they have been conned by him and his wife.  Google some of his franchises "The Best Of" review.
former carpet cleaner, now retired!

wynne jones

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2014, 09:33:04 am »
I hope Hilton gets a free membership out of this for dropping their advert in the forum.
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

garry22

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2014, 09:42:41 am »
I bet Richard doesn't  ;D

Richard Cole

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2014, 10:41:59 am »
 ;D
former carpet cleaner, now retired!

Mike Halliday

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2014, 01:17:22 pm »
So it's £ 400 start up and then £ 300 a month, so £ 3,300 / 3,700 for the first year?

bit of a catch22 situation,  them that can see the benefit & can afford this amount are probably the ones who are successful enough not to need his services

the ones who really need him will see this amount and think..... 'no chance of me paying someone that sort of money!!'

the ones that really need it are too thick to realise it
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

JandS

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2014, 01:31:56 pm »
Where's the link??
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

wynne jones

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2014, 01:44:27 pm »
In theory there is no risk. They have built risk reversal into the deal.

You pay up on a credit card and if you are getting a ROI you keep on going, if you don't you claim back.

There is a low entry point. If you can't afford £200 a month then it ain't for you.

What they haven't shown yet is proof. So I'm expecting a roll out of testimonials to 'prove' it works.

The truth is most people will pay up and feel all excited only to find they have to do some work or face up to things they don't want to face up to. This is where one on one coaching is important.

Trouble is coaching is expensive unless its some snot nose kid who last week was working in phones4U with a days training on working through a checklist.

Personally I think most people would benefit from a mentor, therapist or coach. Once you get your head right all the marketing stuff you've bought in the past and all the opportunities that are staring you in the face but chose to filter out start getting capitalised upon.      

It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2014, 08:43:05 pm »
Would you be willing to pay a couple of hundred pounds a month to one of the country's top entrepreneurs that will do all this for you, specific for your industry.

All you marketing done for you  :o  that includes;
Website,
Auto responders
Google Adwords
Flyers
Banner remarketing
Facebook
Printed Ads
Direct Mail etc

3 monthly marketing campaigns for different targets and customers.

All put into a marketing calender and monitored through out, all you have to do is get it sent out and amend as necessary.

No contracts, no tie-in
exclusive to your territory, in other words it will not be offered to anyone else close to you
90 day money back guarantee.

And before anyone says it, its NOT fast track.

What do you think ? would you do it ?

I already do!

Hilton

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2014, 10:40:43 pm »
Good for you but this is for those that dont

Barry Livingstone

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2014, 11:52:19 pm »
The Thing is if you ask me Jamie doesn't need to, His company is the Company of choice in Scotland due to the Experience he has gained from the time his dad run the company.  And hats off to him for wanting to build it better and bigger.

IMO he had a hard act to follow, and the fact he gives out so much info for free and chats forever about cleaning, people could and have learned a few things from him ;)

Like you say you only get out what you put in! Jamie has probs forgot more about carpet cleaning than what most no about carpet cleaning on this.

Carpet, Upholstery cleaning & hard floor cleaning.
                     Fife, perth and tayside.

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2014, 02:19:35 pm »
I dont use it for the supply side of the Business Barry.

This keeps me really busy which doesn't leave a lot of time for other marketing.

It is part of what we do on the service side of things.

That way if I dont have time that month to get something together there is a nice done for you piece in my inbox.

Its the same with the newsletters albeit they are for existing customers.

Its just download, tweak, deploy.

Thanks for the kind words btw ;)

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2014, 02:23:08 pm »
If this is something for you it is limited to 2 businesses per area.

If it is for you let me know so I can refer you and get a kick back  ;D

I will pass this on to you with some products.

bennymon

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2014, 07:26:00 pm »
Hi Jamie does the company also deal with domestic work cheers del

Hilton

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2014, 10:06:41 pm »
If this is something for you it is limited to 2 businesses per area.

If it is for you let me know so I can refer you and get a kick back  ;D

I will pass this on to you with some products.

Are you a member of EC ?

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2014, 08:59:42 am »
Yes. Have been for over 2 years.

One of the pieces in months done for you marketing is aimed at domestic cleaners which could be easily adapted to carpet cleaning.

For me the B2B pieces are what I use and these are fairly generic and have easy customization.

You do however get access to all the other trades each month that they do each month and I have found that having a quick flick through them can highlight some bits worth swiping.

That is just a small piece of it. Like I said above if you are interested email me your name company name phone and email to jamie@cleaningsystemsuk.com and I will add you through the referral scheme that will let you see whats available and if you opt in get a load of discounts.

Hilton

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2014, 09:18:26 am »
 ;)

No need I am a member too albeit just a few months.

Reason I asked the question is because I have received the info on marketing and will be taking this up in the next month, its a no brainer to me, just one piece could get you all your investment back and if not chuck it in within the 90 days and get your money back.

The responses on here have been interesting though, I have passed details on to several business's (not here) but I would have thought this would have been a perfect fit for carpet cleaners and cleaners in general...If I was just starting out I would implement this as quickly as possible.

It will help me as I do not undestand the technical stuff for the internet and the offer to set up your email campaign was enough for me.

Oh well see how it goes in the coming months.

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2014, 09:23:38 am »
As with all these things they only work if you implement them.

The EC realised this and made steps to do as much as possible to make the implementation easy for you so that you can see the benefit quickly.

The biggest challenge with this stuff is that some say its too cheesy for their market. Then there are those that just did what they said. Copy, Paste, Send get on with your day and see the returns. I had this challenge with the first couple of pieces but decided to just do it.

We have definitely had some leads/appointments that wouldn't have happened if we hadn't done this.

We probably would have got them regardless of what we had sent. Its just gettig the time to do it then procrastinate about if I think its good enough. The way I see it is that its made by the guys at N5 and they have already sold plenty to me so must be good at what they do.

In regard to the comments earlier about disgruntled franchisees etc. That isnt what you are buying into so I would discount that.

Anyone on here going to their members event at Wembley on Sunday/Monday this coming weekend?

Hilton

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2014, 10:01:04 am »
I doubt there is a single franchise out there without disgruntled franchisees..