This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Neil Mc Anulty

patio cleaning
« on: February 18, 2004, 05:59:31 pm »
I was looking to start cleaning of garage forecourts and domestic patios and driveways. Can someone advise me on what type of machinery is available and what chemicals i should be using

Re: patio cleaning
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2004, 07:10:48 pm »
:P..if you take the time to read the forum all the answers are already on it

Mike Halliday

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 12:01:39 am »
petrol driven 13hp, 3000psi 15l/min pressure washer Cost £999- £1400, flat serface cleaner £580 some one else will have to post about chemicals.

I've been researching this bussiness for a few weeks and have now bought all the kit if you want to talk, send me a private message. and i'll send you my phone No

mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

des

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2004, 04:58:14 pm »
hi mike
the hard surface cleaner that you have got is it the one for out side only  with no vacuum point . if you have not got it yet  there are some good prices on magic wand site  which do inside and out
des at mister clean

Darren_Sharpe

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2004, 07:26:59 pm »
Hi

I am not sure if i can help with patios but forecourts and surfaces covered with fuels/oils i most definately can.  My company supplies a unique product called FleetKleen which uses a technique called bioremediation to clean, degrease and breakdown hydrocarbons.  I have just returned from heathrow today where we cleaned a carpark that some kind person broke into on Monday night and let a deisel tank belonging to a contractor go all over the car park.  Our products removed the contaminant, the rainbow effect and leave the surface clean, non-slip/skid, and white again!!  If you would like to find out more please contact me and I can send you some pictures and video of recently completed contracts.

regards

darren sharpe
Clean Hydrocarbons (Oils, Diesel, Petrol, Grease, Fats etc) Easily with Bioremediation Products From www.soilandwater.net