Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jamie Pearson

Re: Dynamall
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2014, 02:00:05 pm »
Does the encap still work on top of other pre sprays?
Or do you bonnet off the pre spray first?

This is something I've often wondered, if the encapulation properties are effected when it is sprayed over another cleaning agent

If I use pureclean or Mpower first will they interact with the dynamall or environ.

Unless you are happy to mix both chemicals in your sprayer then I can't see how you can mix them on the carpet.

Mix em together and see if it dries hard. I have done this test with Prochem Citrus Gel and Encap Spot. It still dries hard which is the most important part. One of the benefits of Encap is that it will dry out detergent residues from previous cleans.

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2014, 06:40:32 pm »
Cleaned 250 seats and backs last night and about 100sq mtres  of wool axminster, used dynamall at 10 to 1 , must admit it lifted all the stains very easily in the upholstery  and the carpet looked great, customer was realy happy and comented how nice  it smelled, used a full bottle mind you so was quite expensive compared to the DS

Earned £785.00 mind you  not bad for 4 hours work from start to finish, minus £30 for the product

How did you clean the chairs Stuart? brushed in the encap and vac?

I also did chairs yesterday and took fecking forever! 60 very grumby pub chairs. Will encap deal with that type of soiling?

The fabric was your typical synthetic but in red so showed the stains.

stuart_clark

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2014, 07:42:02 pm »
We diddn"t vac them just sprayed the realy hot Encap on and wiped off with a terry, came up a treat
Back there now doing more, but more of a pain because they are wing backed chairs, but cleans up very easily, and at 6 quid each they are a steal
using Releasit Ds tonite a good bit cheaper and smells just as nice

dan paton

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2014, 11:28:10 pm »
I've only ever tried releasit hydrox which was good but needed a dwell. I've a job coming up soon and would prefer to just spray and go with an op machine. What would the best one be ?

stuart_clark

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2014, 11:40:46 pm »
Dan

if I were you I would try DS you will be plesentley pleased ! Its smells nice and works instantly! Use a pad rather than a bonnet you will be suprised how good it cleans
and is very,very economical

dan paton

« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2014, 11:58:20 pm »
Cheers Stuart . I'll give it a go

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2014, 08:04:05 am »
I've only ever tried releasit hydrox which was good but needed a dwell. I've a job coming up soon and would prefer to just spray and go with an op machine. What would the best one be ?

are you asking which machine for upholstery dan? If so there is the Cyclo and its variants available from car detailers. same as hos micro but better deal.

dan paton

« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2014, 08:18:50 am »
no it's for low profile carpet with the challenger Jamie :)  Although them cyclos do look good