This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Phil M

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the going rate is for communal cleaning of common ways of blocks of flats in the south east?

Perhaps you could let me know roughly what you would charge per flat, per clean etc. Obviously you can charge less per flat if there are more flats per landing, but just some idea. There are 6 floors and 2 flats per floor. Back stairs for mopping, lift shaft, and a mixture of carpets and flooring on the landings. There are twin blocks and so a total of 24 flats.

This is a new block I've been asked to price but I am out of touch with what Contractors are charging now as I haven't priced anything for about 10 years.

Many thanks

Phil

BDCS

Re: Going rate for communal cleaning of common ways of blocks of flats
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 09:15:01 am »
Is there power on each floor to vacuum carpets ? I go in at about £12 but the immigrants undercut

michael knight

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 07:18:35 pm »
Measure the lot then times £1.20 by the sq ft  if  need help e-mail  on  knightmichael838@gmail.com

Phil M

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 12:06:15 am »
Thanks for your inputs.

Yes there are sockets on each floor for vacuuming. I don't think I got it. I put it in at £2.25 per flat.

I've only just seen the posts. Measuring the dimensions seems a really complicated way of doing it?