Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stuart_clark

releasit DS
« on: February 28, 2014, 06:33:37 am »
 I used Releasit DS encap yesterday for the first time, I cleaned aprox 200 square yards of moderately soiled carpet in a sheltered acomadation,  and only used 500ml of concentrated product
it has a nice pleasent smell and it cut through the dirt very easily, the carpets dried much more quickly than any other product I have ever used and if you think the total cost was about 2pence per square yard plus vat, although this was a free sample so diddn't actually cost me anything, the dilution ratio was 32 to 1,  a big thankyou to Jamie Pearson for sending me some same free samples of Releasit
I have been bonnet cleaning in commercial situations since 1999 but I am quite new to the Encapsulation technology

Stuart

Simon Gerrard

Re: releasit DS
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 07:08:30 am »
Stuart,
I've for some ds2 but haven't tried it yet. What technique / machine did you use. I have a Cimex r48?

Simon

stuart_clark

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 07:42:28 am »
Simon
I have a chemstractor solonoid feed , used it with a white scotch pad, although I will probably buy some of jamies as the type he sells last much longer I am told, I think the Cymex is on my to buy list in the near future though

p s I did spray a small amount of product first, but with heinsight probably diddn' t realy need it

gwrightson

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 07:56:29 am »

Stewart

"the carpets dried much more quickly than any other product I have ever used "

Do you mean the actual product you used ? or the system? 

I am assuming the system and method m I cant see how an actual product would make a difference  :-\

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 09:10:34 am »
I did spray a small amount of product first, but with heinsight probably diddn' t realy need it

Extended dwell time will always help and the product is designed to be used this way.

You can also use the Encap Punch as a pre-spray before the DS if its quite greasy as it has higher surfactancy and uses the same polymers so completely compatible.

David Ware

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 12:31:48 pm »
It would be interesting if you could give the Releasit Range a review of best how and when to use them.
David

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 02:09:46 pm »
David,

If you visit our website (click the banner ad when it appears) it will take you to the pages with the range. On each product page there is a video from Rick the creator explaining about it.

stuart_clark

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 02:59:33 pm »
Geoff

maybe I should of said the carpets dried much quicker when using the ecap zystem, I used my Chemspec Chemstractor with a white scotch  pad,  applied a small amout of pre spay through my electic sprayer but most of the product was fed through the Chemstractors on board tank
pbviously cleaning in this manner you get a lot more agitation as opposed to a bonnet  so maybe I diddnt use as much product as I would of done had I been pr spraying  and using a bonnet

stuart

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 03:12:55 pm »
I think the original chemstractor foams the product also doesnt it?

stuart_clark

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 03:15:59 pm »
I have two specsavers to clean next week in west and south yorkshire, I think I will use the punch as a pre spray as Jamie recomended and DS in the tank and see what the outcome is ! These stores are cleaned every twelve weeks so do not get that dirty to be honest and each store has a good and reliable cleaner that vacumes the carpets on a nightly bassis  with a BS 46

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2014, 03:20:08 pm »
DS2 will probably be enough.  Unless oily.

Maybe using Punch in hotter weather in case of asphalt track in.

If it is on a busy high street with vehicles their may be traffic pollution walked in.

garry22

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2014, 03:49:52 pm »
Jamie, I've had both DS2 and Basic Encap off you in the past for use in a Cimex.

I'm sure I read recently that they had different dilution rates (maybe DS is a clue?). Is that correct?

What would you recommend for an office with quite a few drinks spillages?

stuart_clark

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 03:54:19 pm »
Well we will see how it goes, I like the fact I got a realy good result and diddnt use a load of bonnets! Less laundry costs ! In fact less cost altogether

ive got another sheltered acomodation comming up in a few weeks time just over 4000 sq yds so will probably use DS for that and the fact there isn't any over powering odours  will be a plus with staff and residents there

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2014, 04:37:14 pm »
Jamie, I've had both DS2 and Basic Encap off you in the past for use in a Cimex.

I'm sure I read recently that they had different dilution rates (maybe DS is a clue?). Is that correct?

What would you recommend for an office with quite a few drinks spillages?

DS is 1:32 where Basic is variable depending on requirements.

You could spot treat the drinks pills with Hydrox then run over with DS2

garry22

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2014, 05:07:38 pm »
Thanks Jamie.

stuart_clark

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 06:07:40 pm »
Gary

I like your DF video but  your df plates could do with a de fluff mate ! Lol

mark shannon

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2014, 07:56:34 pm »
Punch a great per spray but sticks in throat so don't mist.

Russ Chadd

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2014, 09:57:32 am »
Looking forward watching Jamie demo these great products at the TACCA day...

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2014, 04:36:47 pm »
TACCA day will be more about the machines and techniques.

Unless you attend the first session.

All the soil had been loosened after the first run so it was just going through the motions.

I will have a wide selection of products with me again this time.

JandS

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2014, 09:48:18 am »
Garry....what you using as chems in your office cleaning video?
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.