Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Rochester

Re: What would you pay for this round
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2014, 09:36:14 pm »
Most we have ever paid is 3 times monthly value, payment is 50% down with the balance due after 2nd clean has been done and paid for, any lost customers comes off the final payment

Dan crowther

Re: What would you pay for this round New
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2014, 12:01:07 am »
If you are not in a rush then hold out for a buyer prepared to pay more as they do come from time to time, new starters with redundancy packages, established cleaners wanting to expand quickly etc. If you want to sell fairly quickly there is an abundance that will take it at 3-4 cleans, especially for higher yield wfp work. I am currently selling my work ( 10 easy 6 hour days 5 weekly bringing £2000) and advertised at 3.5 cleans. I have had 5 interested people in a few days and I'm in an area where I would have thought it a little harder to sell, based in villages. I'm selling too cheap obviously. Do as I should have done... Be confident in your work, it's a decent starter round amount, advertise, test the market at a higher price first and gauge the response. Don't advertise too cheap to start with and regret it after, you can negotiate down but not up.