This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

billybop

Prices for office cleaning
« on: February 01, 2014, 11:46:51 am »
Hi,
Can anyone help me, I have a very small cleaning company cleaning houses, but have been approached by some offices to clean, as I have never cleaned large offices I do not know how to work out the costing or draw up a contract.
How do I work out price ?
How to draw up contract, do I ask for a bond ?

Would be greateful for any input

Villy Scott

Re: Prices for office cleaning
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 09:39:21 am »
Hi there,
you can charge per hour. We charge domestic and office the same rate.
Cleaners Chiswick

Churchill Contract Cleaners

Re: Prices for office cleaning
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 04:02:33 pm »
In my experience a lot of office jobs will give you some direction as to the weekly hours they want then you can charge per hour.

Always have a contract with commercial clients or at least a statement of terms and conditions.  You don't want to issue an invoice for them to say 'we never agreed to this rate/hours etc' - make your payment terms, pricing and any additional extras crystal clear.  As well as some protection against late payments such as restriction of service.

I have never come across asking for a 'bond'  typically with commercial contracts you are going to need some capital as you will need to foot the wages bill, products etc for the first 4-6 weeks.  Most companies will expect a monthly invoice but of course cash flow would improve if you can get weekly.

Good luck.
www.acornclean.co.uk
Nationwide Contract Cleaners | Daily Office Cleaning Nottingham
www.churchillcleaners.co.uk  Tel: 0115 8372840