This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kkawindows

percentages
« on: March 20, 2006, 08:08:58 pm »
every one knows that when you put flyers out you get a 1% response with door knocking how many houses do you roughly have to knock to get a customer is it 1 in 10 1in 20

Moderator David@stives

Re: percentages
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 09:04:38 pm »
i got 1% from doorknocking even though i had a good reception off the homeowners.
Either they had a window cleaner or did not want one
I suppose it varies from area to area

Dave

AdamSouth

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 10:49:55 pm »
i had pretty much the same result as dave, had a horrible time doorknocking, lots of WC in my area so it was hard work finding people how wanted a WC so i tried leaflets and although it weren't much better i could cover a larger area in less time and i didn't get depress at all the kock backs.
Giving you a better view

P @ F

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 11:20:51 pm »
YOU LOT WOULD HAVE A WHALE OF A TIME DOWN HERE IN PLYMOUTH , ITS EASY AS PIE , ALL THE WC'S DOWN HERE SEEM TO BE RIGHT INTO COM NOT DOM  , GOT TO ADMIT THAT IS THE WAY I AM  GOING , PEOPLE HAVE LOTS OF PENNIES  HERE , BUT NOT TO DO THERE WINDOWS WITH !

Rich   P @ F
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

steve k

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 11:21:39 pm »
1% means 1 in 100

Londoner

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 06:40:58 pm »
Even one customer is a result. Think of it this way, one new customer at £8 is worth £100 a year.

Others I know disagree but I don't think its worth canvassing too much this time of year, responses are way down.

Mike George

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 07:10:43 pm »
I get a steady 3% success rate from flyers, and I can put out 75-100 flyers an hour. I write a price on each flyer before I post it (with a couple of 'exclusion clauses' on the back).

Another company has started putting out priced leaflets in this area, but they do front only at about 25-50% of my prices and I still get customers from streets they have leafleted.
Don't recognise people?
Mike's face blindness blog