This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pt

Tucker pole (how good?)
« on: March 20, 2006, 12:30:41 pm »
Thinking of buying a 35 ft duel hose tucker pole. Is there anyone out there who uses one who could tell me what they think of the pole.

macc

Re: Tucker pole (how good?)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 10:48:34 pm »
hi pt, i run tucker & love it.

dont bother with over head spray, covered this not long ago, GAZA was thinking of taking his out cause like me never used it.

GENESIS had taken his out & said much lighter & the feed pipe doesnt snag so much,

went for it & took mine out, he was spot on, lighter ;D, pipe doesnt snag up like it used to ;D, sprayer no longer catches on things, ;D & its a lot easier putting it away. ;D

the pole yes, the over head spray, i wouldnt.

hope that helps. macc.  ;D

Archy136

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 05:05:43 pm »
I'm interested in the Tucker pole aswell. Tried it at the show and liked the weight and feel of the 30 footer. Does anyone know the website in Canada that sells Tucker poles? And does anyone think it would be worth waiting until the new Tucker clamps are released. Someone was telling at the windex show that they are not very robust and could brake off when lowering the pole.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Archie

Archy136

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 08:46:43 pm »
http://www.squeegees.net/

You can buy a 35 foot tucker pole here for £250 obviously plus delivery.

Archy136

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 08:47:44 pm »
Thanks for your help. Glad I came onto cleanitup.

MJCleaning

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 10:41:49 pm »
Hi

bought my pole from the above web-site, arrived in 4 days, not bad from Canada -quicker than the pole I have just ordered from a well known supplier in this country which has taken 12 days and arrived incomplete! I would recommend squeege as a supplier but remember to add import duty, it cost me an extra £84.00.

Archy136

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 07:23:32 am »
Was that £84 the delivery cost? Is that what you mean by import duty? Or was there an extra tax to pay?

thanks

Archie