This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kenstar

new start
« on: March 19, 2006, 02:36:56 pm »
hi people , i am hoping to start a window cleaning /soffit and facia cleaning service but i have no funds after a disastrous time having to leave employed work ,my question is are there any funding bodies who would look at my ideas and if anyone can point me in the right direction failing that has anyone got a job going preferably in coventry , desperate but willing to work hard for a fair days wages

cheers (fingers crossed) kenny in coventry

kkawindows

Re: new start
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 02:42:20 pm »
try action teams i went through them and were really helpfull they help you put together a business plan and tell you what grants are avaliable to get also they give you money themselves, put you have to buy the equipment first show them the receipt then they will give you the money back.
 anyway heres a link to the website

http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/JCP/Customers/Programmesandservices/Actionteams/.co.uk

kenstar

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 02:45:06 pm »
thanks for the quick reply i dont know where i can get the initial money but i will do my utmost thanks for your help

The Fox

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 03:20:40 pm »
Depending if you are out of work and signing on you may be able to go on the new deal for the self-employed. You can keep signing on + £10 a week allowance for up to six months. Money you earn can only be spent on the business. You will get an adviser who will find out if you are eligible for any grants to start up and give you advice & help with problems that you may have.

I got on the scheme because I had giving up work to look after my wife. I got no help with money because of my age and apparently I live in an affluent area which ruled me out again. There are grants out there if you can find them. Princes trust if you are under 25 and apparently if you are over 50 there are grants

Like I said if you are signing on speak to the job centre they will help also follow these links
http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/JCP/Customers/Self_Employment/index.html

http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/JCP/Customers/New_Deal/index.html

When I finished the scheme I went straight on to Tax credits. Evan though I still have only a small round I am better off then before. I can still take my time building a good solid round up and take care of my wife.

It’s the best thing I ever did

kenstar

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 03:34:55 pm »
to k foxton , thanks so much for your reply unfortunatly i have not been able too sign on the best i could do was a long awaited tax rebate which by the time it come it was all spoken for so i will have to find a grant or A VERY GOOD FRIEND HAHA , glad to here you made a good move which gives you time for your wife and thanks for the ingo

regards

ken mcintyre