This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lippy

pure freedome
« on: March 19, 2006, 09:43:50 am »
can anyone tell me how much this trolly system costs, and is anyone using it.thinking about getting one. thanks for any feed back

Paul Coleman

Re: pure freedome
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 10:05:08 am »
can anyone tell me how much this trolly system costs, and is anyone using it.thinking about getting one. thanks for any feed back

I can't find the details onsite but Andrew McCann's contact details are on the link below.  He makes them so if he can't tell you, nobody can.

http://www.freedomwfp.co.uk/contact.html

stuart howes

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 10:11:23 am »
they are £995 all in
andrew is a star just ring him   i have got one ;D and they are greeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 10:25:55 am »
Hiya Lippy

Just to point something out. I helped design the trolley. It was made originally just for my own window cleaning business. After using it for a few months I thought that there had to be a big market for it.  Anyway it is actually made by my brother in laws company. They are metal fabricators and engineers so can do this sort of work very well. If I made it it would fall apart the first time it is moved  ;D

Cheers

Andrew