This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rah

How happy are you with your suppliers!!!!
« on: March 18, 2006, 02:50:47 pm »
Hello Everyone.

At the moment i have a little issue with my supplier, i have used the same company since i purchased the  WFP system from them approx 3 yrs ago.

We are all aware how big a business the Window cleaning trade is, therefore i was wondering how content people are with there suppliers.

Maybe as customers we should make our voices heard and start a thread where we name and shame them, yes of course they will always come back and defend themselves with some cock and bull story.

I will name the company i have an issue with once i have contacted them on Monday, the issue i have is

Poles ordered, Monday..informed 7 day's untill dispatch :o.

Thought a little odd, seen them assembled in 15 miniutes, but maybe they busy, ok no problem.

8 days later, enquiry made as to where the poles are, just making the last one now, will be with you thursday... DONT bother, refund my money.

This order was placed on the 27/02.... order cancelled on 07/03.. best bit is it then took them as further two weeks to refund my money. >:(

Lucky enough i'm not in a position where the money was needed, but still i think it's nothing but a liberty to hold onto it.

............................................................................................    left blank for me to enter the name of the company.
Life used to be full of up's and downs....now i hardly ever get up a ladder :) .

eddie d

Re: How happy are you with your suppliers!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 03:28:15 pm »
i think i know who your on about as ive been waiting a while.i havent really had a problem in the past though .i think they have had  a change of staff ,perhaps its a glich.but your not the only moan ive hesrd.

brett walker

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 03:34:35 pm »
It would be interesting to know who your supplier is

I have had no problem ordering things from suppires such as - window cleaning warehouse, Ionics,  Pure Freedom, RO- Man, Peter Fogwill etc theyve all been excellent.

I can see what your saying name and shame especially if your goods arent being delivered when stated

Did they offer a good expanation for the delay

Brett.

rah

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 05:01:05 pm »
Your right, there has been a change of staff.....

and no they didn't mind i didn't give them time to, although an offer of 10% of my next pole purchase was offered and refused..... maybe a stupid thing u may think, but not sure how much i have spent with said company since my inital purchase, but must be getting towards 7K....

I wouldn't mind, but once when i was in the deep in the brown sticky stuff, the MD/Owner , met me out of hours so i could purchase the things i need, those were the days when it was a pleasure doing business with them.

rob
Life used to be full of up's and downs....now i hardly ever get up a ladder :) .

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 06:56:53 pm »
Rob,

Don't name them.

The policy here is to 'praise in public, critisise in private'.

If you have an issue with your supplier, find out who it is in their chain-of-command that you should complain to.

It's not really fair to them, to put a one-sided post here.

We've seen it before.

Also, if you're not happy with them there's plenty of other WFP suppliers.

JohnL

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2006, 08:48:33 pm »
Well said Tosh.

Although I have the fullest sympathy with your complaint, regardless of the problem and criticism it should remain between you and the other party and not be aired in public

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

eddie d

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2006, 09:18:52 pm »
surely bad service should be reconized as wellas good.suppliers can and do have there say and push there products .its the same as saying this pole is good that pole is bad .freedom of speach.

Londoner

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 11:01:34 am »
I don't know who your suppliers are but I have been doing a lot of buying from different suppliers recently and I have nothing but praise for all of them.
I was just thinking the other day what a pleasure they were to deal with. Espescially as I am moving into WFP territory for the fist time and have lots of silly questions.

top rung

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 03:41:21 pm »
I am a little confused here after a little reading. if there is bad suppliers out there is it not better that other window cleaners should be aware of whom they are so as we can make our own mind up  whether we buy from them or not. Or is it better that we dont know whom they are,so we can all get bad service at one time or another.

top rung

rah

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2006, 05:57:36 pm »
Spoke to the company today, didn't really get an explanation, but got 10% discount on the poles when i re-order them.

Have agreed not to name them,maybe i can just be bought off to easily,  ::)  ::)  ::) , or maybe i have calmed down a little from saturday.

Anyway matter closed.

Rob.

Majestic

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2006, 06:02:48 pm »
I think that like everyone even pole suppliers can have a bad day.

sair

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2006, 07:55:03 pm »
iam very happy with my supplier ,its me by the way!

my only problem with him is he spends all day building  and packaging other customers sytems and spairs

he doesnt get time to finish his own new van he keeps selling this micro bore to people .
his staff all have it it in there vans was in the old van before staff grabbed it and its not in new van.
i had to work last two weeks with tricoflex and still not on there yet as waiting for lastest delievery to arrive as i sold out today .

the van is not even split charged up yet and battery died on me at weekend,

i think the same this suplier has bad days allways with my own system
Essentially Pure Ltd