This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simbo

hooked on wfp already
« on: March 16, 2006, 07:24:32 pm »
Hi all
had first couple of days trying out wfp on difficult stuff, well what a difference. Just had my second best domestic day  and had to finnish at 2 one house normally takes hour, lots of  small panes, wf them really well, checked back later and they were far better than i could do before and took under 10 mins £20. I feel a van tank and pump for r-o coming on, just need more work now.
cheers simb0

simbo

Re: hooked on wfp already
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 08:29:48 pm »
Three top days in a row if i do the same next week will be able to finish wed, leaflet thurs and fri off. Ah what a life

gaza

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 08:37:06 pm »
are you resding this SQUEEKY another convert.

good on you simbo

gaza
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

brett walker

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 08:41:57 pm »
Hi Simbo

Example of 2 of my days work this week, first day i started at 8.30 finished at 5.30 wfp all day felt as if i could have carried on good profitable day.

Next day started at 8.30 trad ladder work all day but at 5pm i was cream crackered could not go on working no longer and the money wasnt as good.

Im not knocking trad but i am mostly wfp because my helper known as 'broken flask' has lots of time off and i have a dodgey knee so im restricted to so much ladder work each week.  Wfp keeps me working im not as fit as i used to be but i would have still changed over to wfp for safety reasons.  This might seem mad i do enjoy going up and down the ladder now and again just for the view  ;)

Brett.

neil100

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 08:43:53 pm »
Brett.

Your MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Nel.

brett walker

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 08:49:00 pm »
Brett.

Your MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Nel.

Neil

I know medication's not working ;D

simbo

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 08:52:16 pm »
Brett i know what you mean but i have so far mixed the wf with ladder, basicly just doing anything that is a little dodgy and the rest ladder, but god it feels good feeling safe, the ones i have used on so far have come up amazing such as a double large downstairs type old house with the small panes above then 3 flat sash windows above, all painted frames in good order, did yesterday and left a note to say would call back today to inspect and thought i would be putting right but they were sparkling even the corners of the little panes and not one spot i was amazed
simb0

gaza

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2006, 08:55:50 pm »
BRETT;EXPLAIN BROKEN FLASK TO EVERYONE,IF HE DIED HE WOULD COME BACK TO TELL YOU HE WONT BE INTO WORK THAT DAY,ITS JUST A HABIT WITH HIM ;D

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2006, 09:00:42 pm »
Three top days in a row if i do the same next week will be able to finish wed, leaflet thurs and fri off. Ah what a life

Give it a month or two and you'll be dying to squeegie some windows, just for a change.

I think we all go through the 'wow' phase only for it to get as boring as when  you used ladders all of the time.

The only difference is, is that it's quicker, safer and you make more money!

Still a ruddy chore though! ;)

Good luck, mate.  I hope you transition as smoothly as we did.

brett walker

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2006, 09:13:57 pm »
BRETT;EXPLAIN BROKEN FLASK TO EVERYONE,IF HE DIED HE WOULD COME BACK TO TELL YOU HE WONT BE INTO WORK THAT DAY,ITS JUST A HABIT WITH HIM ;D

GAZA

gaza your right  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D