This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ANYONE NEAR OLNEY IN BUCKS?
« on: March 16, 2006, 06:37:01 pm »
Hi all

I got this email at work today.

Hi,

Just spoke with someone at the office. I'm interested in buying a window
cleaning system so I can clean the windows at our home. I'm fed up with
unreliable local window cleaners who don't like cleaning our house due to
the size and it's location ( right on the main road )

Attached is a picture of the front elevation. As you can see we have large
windows with small panes of glass. We also have 3no windows in the roof. At
present I clean the main windows off a ladder, which is hard work. I cannot
reach the 3no dorma's.

Can you please give me a call to explain how the system works, what I need
and obviously what the cost is.

This guy also sent his number to me. I called him and he seems genuine ( no guarantees though )  I told him that I would try and find him a professional window cleaner to offer him a good regular service. I said that I am a supplier to window cleaners and that the job should be done by window cleaners to get good results. The house is on a very busy road and as you will see in the pic below to get to the 3rd floor windows will mean poling from the road. He said that he did have a company that used WFP doing it for a while but they just stopped coming. He says all the woodwork is in very good condition and has recently been painted so this job looks like a good one for WFP as he has had it used before and the windows should be OK with it.

Looks like it could be a decent earner. I did tell him that to buy his own kit would cost him over a grand and he didnt seem too bothered.

Anyway, here is the pic of the house he sent.

If anyone is interested in the job email me at purefreedom@btinternet.com and I will send you his details.

Cheers

Andrew

Chris Cottrell

Re: ANYONE NEAR OLNEY IN BUCKS?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 07:08:14 pm »
looks like a good job Andrew theres £20.00 on the front alone
Shame im not near olney

Chris

simbo

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 07:19:13 pm »
andrew just down the raod from there would love to do work out there but thought as it is such an affluant area would be well covered
cheers simb0

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 08:13:19 pm »
andrew just down the raod from there would love to do work out there but thought as it is such an affluant area would be well covered
cheers simb0

Look at what he said about enreliable window cleaners Simbo.  If it's an affluent area could well be a foot in the door for you. I toldhim it would cost him at least a grand for the kit to do the house and he didnt seem to bat an eyelid.  Might well be worth your while talking to this guy ( I know what I would do)  :)

Andrew

stevef

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 08:25:20 pm »
Hi Andrew
I live about 6 miles away and have some work in the next village  (Emberton) and would be pleased to disscuss this matter with you or this gent

Steve

Looking at your post again I know this house! and have just aquired a one off clean down the road by the shops, which will have to be done early on a Sunday mornig due to the traffic, the road is very narow at this point. But hey is's all work

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 08:43:10 pm »
Steve

You have email mate :)

Cheers

Andrew

stevef

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2006, 08:49:26 pm »
Andrew
Thanks for that will do

Steve

stevef

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2006, 06:31:48 pm »
Andrew

I have seen this man today, and wanted to let you know he now has a regular and reliable Window Cleaner.
So thank you!  I owe you a pint , but I think you would prefer it if I added an extra few bob to Mrs French's cheque

Take care all of you

Steve