This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

forum row
« on: December 07, 2013, 05:32:20 pm »
I have an issue on the for sale forum re ionics 40ft  pole, have a read opinions should be fun
Alan

G Griffin

Re: forum row
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 05:40:09 pm »
There's no need for comments from people that are not interested, if it's a genuine item.
It doesn't matter what others think it's worth; that's up to you and a potential buyer.

I'll give you £50  ;D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 05:57:26 pm »
Thank you Mr Griffin, I agree, but I will decline your offer, as kind as it was.
PS, do you live in wales javascript:replaceText(' ;D',

trippyboy

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 06:33:02 pm »
Stick it on eBay, someone with not much knowledge will pay it. Personally I would price your antique at about £80.Best of luck trying to sell it mate, keep us informed will ya

bobplum

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 06:58:41 pm »
i think, has been intimated, that a knowledgeable window cleaner would not pay £200 for that pole so thats why your getting the comments, i think ebay would be better, as been mentioned to get some one with a little less knowledge of the industry to buy at the price you want

As a personal note i very rarely buy second hand poles, i would rather have a new one with a guarantee, just my opinion

Aqua Power Solutions

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 07:13:50 pm »
Spot on Bob , constructive criticism is a good thing , people sometimes may come across very opinionated. Ebay best option ! Ed
Aqua Power Solutions external property maintenance 01423 541 400 Mobile 0752 158 3240  Visit our Facebook page for examples of our work https://www.facebook.com/Aqua-Power-Solutions-332485570200950/

KS Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 07:26:55 pm »
Forum row? what a drama queen :-*

stuart mc

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 07:39:48 pm »
get over yourself, if you earn as much as you say you do, give it away to someone welsh or northern ::)roll cheeky sod

dave f

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2013, 09:47:23 am »
so that means you then you northen monky stuart m  ;D

roundbuilder

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2013, 10:32:55 am »
But you are trying to rip someone off pristine!
I wouldnt like to see someone pay £200 for a piece of crap like that.
If you were giving it away or asking for a drink for it then fair play but asking £200 is a joke hence all the jokes a out it.

ben M

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2013, 10:48:27 am »
But you are trying to rip someone off pristine!
I wouldnt like to see someone pay £200 for a piece of crap like that.
If you were giving it away or asking for a drink for it then fair play but asking £200 is a joke hence all the jokes a out it.

+1 maybe not for a drink but max £100 imao

rosskesava

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2013, 11:04:18 am »
I can't understand why it matters what price the pole is.

That is up to the seller and if someone pays an over the top price, then that's up to them.

The only time I worry about the price is when I'm buying.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2013, 01:13:01 pm »
Mick and Stuart listen, there is no need for your agressive comments. This pole is worth every penny as, IT WILL EARN SOMEONE POUNDS. YES,  IT IS HEAVY I KNOW , BUT IT IS NOT FOR WORKING WITH ALL DAY IT IS FOR USING ,AS AND WHEN REQUIRED IE 3/4 STOREY WINDOWS THAT YOU SHOULD BE CHARGING MORE FOR.
So for someone without a pole of this reach , this is maybe just the ticket as they cant payout for a brand new one. OK .   Now, if someone offered me this pole 5yrs ago I would have bit their arm off.
£200 is nothing in the world of wfp window cleaning.

ben M

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2013, 01:23:49 pm »
Mick and Stuart listen, there is no need for your agressive comments. This pole is worth every penny as, IT WILL EARN SOMEONE POUNDS. YES,  IT IS HEAVY I KNOW , BUT IT IS NOT FOR WORKING WITH ALL DAY IT IS FOR USING ,AS AND WHEN REQUIRED IE 3/4 STOREY WINDOWS THAT YOU SHOULD BE CHARGING MORE FOR.
So for someone without a pole of this reach , this is maybe just the ticket as they cant payout for a brand new one. OK .   Now, if someone offered me this pole 5yrs ago I would have bit their arm off.
you are right to try to sell it at £200, i am sure you would find an idiot to pay this price, good luck for the sale  ;)

wfp master

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2013, 02:45:46 pm »
Row  ;D calm down :o

Frankybadboy

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2013, 05:31:35 pm »
you are right to try to sell it at £200, i am sure you would find an idiot to pay this price, good luck for the sale  ;)
make him a offer then ben ;D

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2013, 06:07:24 pm »
All is calm all is bright, Ben has seen the light.

ben M

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2013, 07:35:23 pm »
All is calm all is bright, Ben has seen the light.
;)

gary999

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2013, 07:37:23 pm »

classic ;D ;D

Frankybadboy

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2013, 07:51:30 pm »

classic ;D ;D
think that one gone over his head gary ;D