This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

SarahJC

Shower Screens
« on: November 27, 2013, 08:01:17 pm »
If I do say so myself I think I am a pretty darn good cleaner! but... the one thing I struggle on.. shower screens.. is there any way at all you can get rid of those water marks? There is not much I haven't tried but I feel they let me down and I would love nothing more than to see a crystal clear shower screen.

Thank you

Sarah

Diamond standard ltd

Re: Shower Screens
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 06:15:42 am »
But some Evans hi-phos that will get it off or a blade with soapy water. Then Evans clear glass cleaner to finish. Hope this helps.

SarahJC

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 06:43:02 pm »
Thanks I will look these up !

dmckellar

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 05:30:33 pm »
do not use a blade as most shower screens are perspex and will easily scratch

M W.

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 08:27:45 pm »

Astonish, and elbow grease  8) try it.

Darranvps

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 08:15:23 am »
Hi
There is a fantastic kit available  - it easily cleans the shower screen, no matter how caked in hard water/soap scum etc it is.
The real benefit though is once you have it clean you apply the hydrophobic coating (supplied with it) and the screen will never hold hard water stains again - just a quick wipe down and it will be clean as a whistle! My wife is well please with the results and we are going to take some to our holiday home to treat the baths and showers there too.

I import a certain product in the UK - and the manufacturer sent me samples of the shower cleaning KIT - I have tried and tested this myself and it really works.

They cost $99 and if I get enough orders - free shipping this month! A $99 dollar kit would clean and protect at least 10 showers including screen walls, floor etc

Enough orders would be about $5,000 dollars worth sales@purple-rhino.co.uk This is not my main business but I hold the import licence for other products used for glass treatment/protection

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 07:35:57 pm »
we spray with anti bac degreaser, leave for a few minutes, wipe/scrub with a magic sponge and rinse with shower head,
 buff dry with a microfiber cloth and it will be gleaming and costs pence  8)

Spursboy1972

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 05:27:13 pm »
A decent toilet cleaner will do the trick
Clear Vision~"The Difference is Clear"

Southampton- Hampshire