Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

advanced

Re: busy fool
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2013, 05:28:39 pm »
Another thing to add is most people down that road  buy there cars from  mercedes , bmw, porche  get my drift.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2013, 09:51:59 pm »
Another thing to add is most people down that road  buy there cars from  mercedes , bmw, porche  get my drift.

No taste? More money than sense?
It's a game of three halves!

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2013, 10:38:21 pm »
whos the fool ?

If what you say is correct he is still the fool. Why work for half of what is easily available regardless of your personal circumstances? Only a brainless fool.

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2013, 10:39:42 pm »
must all be millionaire on here then :P

Full of em ay Franky ;0)

PoleKing

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2013, 11:07:14 pm »
Another thing to add is most people down that road  buy there cars from  mercedes , bmw, porche  get my drift.

No taste? More money than sense?

I like the Cayman & Cayenne.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Keiron Bradley

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2013, 12:49:24 am »
maybe hes ex army having  300 a week paid in you bank befoure you get out of bed on a Monday means he might only work 4 hours aday ??   if he does a 100 aday that's 800 aweek with no bills because his lumper paid his mortgage off ??? whos the fool ?
Well if he is ex army I'd be amazed if he had a £300/week pension and still young enough to be window cleaning. Some serving soldiers barely clear that much per week and as far as I'm concerned deserve every penny they get - including their lump sum.
Perhaps you hadn't noticed but Afghanistan is just a touch more dangerous than an English housing estate...maybe that obvious chip on your shoulder was getting in the way.

PoleKing

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2013, 08:24:36 am »
maybe hes ex army having  300 a week paid in you bank befoure you get out of bed on a Monday means he might only work 4 hours aday ??   if he does a 100 aday that's 800 aweek with no bills because his lumper paid his mortgage off ??? whos the fool ?
Well if he is ex army I'd be amazed if he had a £300/week pension and still young enough to be window cleaning. Some serving soldiers barely clear that much per week and as far as I'm concerned deserve every penny they get - including their lump sum.
Perhaps you hadn't noticed but Afghanistan is just a touch more dangerous than an English housing estate...maybe that obvious chip on your shoulder was getting in the way.

Great way to introduce yourself to the forum. ::)roll
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

C o z y

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2013, 08:50:26 am »

Good points made there.
No still don't understand, I must be thick

SeanK

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2013, 11:11:11 am »

You want to work in Belfast  in some estates you could get your throat slit just for being named Sean.
I kid you not.

Jonny 87

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2013, 02:42:58 pm »

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.   ;D

How silly, people signing up to the army and then actually getting sent to war. Scandalous.  ???
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

AuRavelling79

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2013, 02:51:14 pm »
Hello Kieron, welcome to the forum.

I think you are:

A) Taking Susan's post in the wrong way.

She is just saying in her inimitable clumsy fashion that the "busy fool" may have another income and so he goes and tops it up. His other income could be a pension from a previous job, the dole, benefits or anything really. She just plucked "soldier" and "£300 a week" out of the air to illustrate her point.

She likes to portray herself as a bit of a bruiser but underneath that brusque exterior and Popeye-like attitude to life she stands by her man with a heart of gold and she loves us all!

B) Afghanistan's dangers are are irrelevant to the discussion really.

It's a game of three halves!

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2013, 07:35:46 pm »
Hello Kieron, welcome to the forum.

I think you are:

A) Taking Susan's post in the wrong way.

She is just saying in her inimitable clumsy fashion that the "busy fool" may have another income and so he goes and tops it up. His other income could be a pension from a previous job, the dole, benefits or anything really. She just plucked "soldier" and "£300 a week" out of the air to illustrate her point.

She likes to portray herself as a bit of a bruiser but underneath that brusque exterior and Popeye-like attitude to life she stands by her man with a heart of gold and she loves us all!

B) Afghanistan's dangers are are irrelevant to the discussion really.

shhh don't tell everybody about my hart of gold or they will all want to lend a full set up (including van )for northing for two months while there vans off the road  ;)