This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

roundbuilder

Gardiner advertising banner/van sticker
« on: August 15, 2013, 09:59:28 pm »

PoleKing

Re: Gardiner advertising banner/van sticker
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 10:03:57 pm »
That is funny!
Surely not.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

ben M

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 10:17:28 pm »
probably Dazmond bought one!  ;D ;D ;D

wfp master

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 10:26:51 pm »
Should be free for advertising his business.
Or he pays you for the ad space ;)

wfp master

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 10:30:00 pm »
probably Dazmond bought one!  ;D ;D ;D
hes got the superlite one with flashing neon lites. :)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 10:35:28 pm »
http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/large-van-sticker-100cm-x-25cm-gardiner-pole-system.html

Has anyone actually bought 1 of these?? Seems a bit ott to me.

;D

We had these specifically made for a US client who wanted them to decal his fleet of vehicles with. There was a minimum order quantity from the printers so we ordered them in and put the rest on the web at a nominal price.

We have sold quite a few of these over the last 18 months, albeit slowly - they do not take up much shelf space though and cost nothing to feed! When they are gone though that will be it.

wfp master

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 10:39:19 pm »
http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/large-van-sticker-100cm-x-25cm-gardiner-pole-system.html

Has anyone actually bought 1 of these?? Seems a bit ott to me.

;D

We had these specifically made for a US client who wanted them to decal his fleet of vehicles with. There was a minimum order quantity from the printers so we ordered them in and put the rest on the web at a nominal price.

We have sold quite a few of these over the last 18 months, albeit slowly - they do not take up much shelf space though and cost nothing to feed! When they are gone though that will be it.
do you do them in full carbon? & whats the weight in grams.

Ste M

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 10:40:01 pm »
No way would i have one, if i did im just telling other local cleaners that i have a few 100 pounds worth of poles sitting in my van

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 10:44:40 pm »
What else would you have in your van apart from dead prostitutes?

rosskesava

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 01:06:57 am »
Surely, Gardiners should be paying me to advertise their products. 'When they're all gone that'll be it'? So what? Is that meant to inspire me to spend money and to get what?

I know this is a very pro Gardiners forum but why would I want to pay £7.25 to advertise a companies products so as that company can make money and sorry Alex, no insult intended, but you're in business to make money and so am I.

Pay me £7.25 and I'll stick one of your stickers in my van.

This is my view and my view only, you'd have to be some type of idiot to pay £7.25 for that sticker which means nothing to 99.9% of customers and other people.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

dazmond

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 01:24:20 am »
i havent got one but i have 2 baseball caps with "supalite" on the front.i bit ironic really as im 6ft 2in and 16 stone! ;D ;D

i wear one while its raining to stop it getting in my eyes! ;D ;D

ive also got a beanie hat for cold weather with "gardiner" on the front!my mate thinks its funny as im a window cleaner not a gardener!and his name is ben gardiner(no joke!!) ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Knocker

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 06:31:34 am »
Didn't some bloke on this forum have a Gardiner tattoo?

Michael Peterson

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2013, 07:28:19 am »
lol that would be quality if they did

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2013, 08:04:25 am »
Surely, Gardiners should be paying me to advertise their products. 'When they're all gone that'll be it'? So what? Is that meant to inspire me to spend money and to get what?

I know this is a very pro Gardiners forum but why would I want to pay £7.25 to advertise a companies products so as that company can make money and sorry Alex, no insult intended, but you're in business to make money and so am I.

Pay me £7.25 and I'll stick one of your stickers in my van.

This is my view and my view only, you'd have to be some type of idiot to pay £7.25 for that sticker which means nothing to 99.9% of customers and other people.

We had previously been requested to provide some sort of banner from clients but had never gotten around to getting something printed until we had a more substantial and very specific request which came via the US client.  It certainly wasn't on our business 'to do' list, as you so rightly say the banner will mean nothing to most people but we like to be able to give our clients what they want if we can.

You said 'When they're all gone that'll be it'? So what? Is that meant to inspire me to spend money and to get what? - Obviously if there is now a stampede to order the last few banners I will be over the moon as we can all retire but what I meant was it's a one off as it was fulfilling a request from a client, not actually part of our ongoing product range.

I may decide to do a grand clearance sale on them soon - watch this space for more exciting news about this   :D

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2013, 08:48:50 am »
Alex if you'd like to send me one Ill organise a photo shoot and upload some pics of the Transit Custom modelling it. Can't say fairer than that can we.  ;)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2013, 09:04:32 am »
Alex if you'd like to send me one Ill organise a photo shoot and upload some pics of the Transit Custom modelling it. Can't say fairer than that can we.  ;)

Great Idea  ;)

They are on their way to you now!

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2013, 09:22:17 am »
 ;)

jimiwindows

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2013, 01:32:01 pm »
Matt if you put one on your van your poles will get nicked.

tlwcs

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2013, 01:44:39 pm »
What else would you have in your van apart from dead prostitutes?

lmao  ;D

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2013, 05:33:08 pm »
Matt if you put one on your van your poles will get nicked.

They'll have to climb over the corpses first  :)