This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

angela stone

buffing / sealing floors
« on: August 12, 2013, 08:21:23 pm »
Hi,

We clean a chain of children's nurseries daily.  However, mopping floors is not enough and I want them to introduce a deep cleaning schedule for each playroom (use a floor scrubber to clean, followed by sealing the floor).

I was just wondering how you guys price this kind of thing.  Do you do it on a day rate basis or hourly or by sq metre.

If you could give me any advice on this I would appreciate it.

thanks

Ange :)

Tadgh O Shea

Re: buffing / sealing floors
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 10:09:25 pm »
Hi Angela, We supply many floor cleaning contractors with Nano Power Shine, which they use in many schools and creches, this is a game changer when it comes to polishing any VCT type floors as once its applied you never again have to strip the floor, this finish makes it simple to maintain the floors on a daily basis as you just need to give the treated floor a quick mop with flat mops and waffle microfiber floor cloths, by utilizing this concept you will never have to worry about having to deep clean the floors in the future as the soils will not build up like the way traditional cotton string mops do cause soils to build up.

John Kelly

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 04:35:23 pm »
Aren't they doing themselves out of a job?

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 07:52:03 pm »
Not at all the contractors are getting loads of referral jobs as their clients are delighted with the finished results, this concept is a game changer as there is no longer a need to use corrosive based polish strippers which cause detrimental damage to vct floors and tiles from continuous use.