Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

HampshireWindowCleaning

Re: who uses aquadaptors quick connectors
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2013, 08:45:17 pm »
i have started useing them with 8mil hose, they only have 6mil but what you do is cut about an inch of pole hose off and fit it over the 6 mil tail, then put your micro bore over the tail with the pole hos eon it and juballi clip it nice an tight
Great idea mate, I accidentally bought the 6mm the other day, was looking to order an 8 mil but I just tried your idea and its fitted on lovely, no leaks  :)

Matt Gibson

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2013, 08:54:59 pm »
i have started useing them with 8mil hose, they only have 6mil but what you do is cut about an inch of pole hose off and fit it over the 6 mil tail, then put your micro bore over the tail with the pole hos eon it and juballi clip it nice an tight
Great idea mate, I accidentally bought the 6mm the other day, was looking to order an 8 mil but I just tried your idea and its fitted on lovely, no leaks  :)

Where were you going to order the 8mm from?

HampshireWindowCleaning

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2013, 08:59:42 pm »

Where were you going to order the 8mm from?
It was actually a Gardiner EZ snap I got the wrong size of, but tried Michaels idea and it worked

Michael Peterson

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2013, 05:57:53 pm »
i saw i could help and did, thats what heros do :-)

Michael Peterson

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2013, 05:59:06 pm »
seriously though everyone should use the plastic connectors, simply put there is no better, they out last any on the market as well"!  light easy to click together and don't ever leak or come apart (unless you stand on it)

DaveG

robbo333

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2013, 07:48:04 pm »
seriously though everyone should use the plastic connectors, simply put there is no better, they out last any on the market as well"!  light easy to click together and don't ever leak or come apart (unless you stand on it)

Mine only came apart when I stood on them (no protecta ball). I got a bit fed up with this so reverted back to ez snap fittings and protecta ball. Now protecta ball gets caught on everything so I shall swap back again to the plastic fittings. I'm using an aquadapter now so hopefully less likely to tread on them.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

LBWCS

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2013, 07:45:59 am »
Does anybody know where to buys these from as AD are out of stock

Michael Peterson

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2013, 10:06:07 am »
lee from gls i think knows

steven ainger

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2013, 02:25:20 pm »
First day using the new connectors & im well impressed.
Easy connection & disconnection & no leaks .
Now have to see how long they last ??

Michael Peterson

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2013, 04:29:12 pm »
i have never broken one yet, they last a lot longer than rectus which is surprising because the dont look like they will do they, must be some hard wearing old plastic they are using

DaveG

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2013, 06:06:47 pm »
Still out of stock  ???
You can't polish a turd