Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave_Lee

Zero Dry?
« on: July 21, 2013, 04:14:58 pm »
Is Zero Dry any different to other so called dry cleaning methods. They claim to be the only ones using a pure Oxygen product. Is this just hype and is it any different to other dry compound cleaning. I have a customer who was told that a certain company used 'Sodium Bicarbonate', now whether that was a wet or dry clean I'm not sure, but she was of the impression that it was a dry clean. Anyone any answers?
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

Craigp

Re: Zero Dry?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 04:43:33 pm »
I cant see how Soduim Bicarb can be used in a dry form, it would need to be mixed with water, otherwise its just a dry powder.

So therefore it must have been a wet clean...?

But anyway she is using you? has she had it done by this company or was it just a quote and sales blurb she.s had?

Craigp

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 04:45:25 pm »
I would imagine added to water it would basically be a mirco splitter? could be a cheap alternative?

Nick Attwood

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 08:23:34 pm »
Zero Dry are the inventors of Dynamall!! Prior to that they used surround! Think they boost or its already boosted with sodium per carbonate / sodium carbonate can’t mind which is which of top of my head!

Dave_Lee

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 09:07:52 pm »
Zero Dry are the inventors of Dynamall!! Prior to that they used surround! Think they boost or its already boosted with sodium per carbonate / sodium carbonate can’t mind which is which of top of my head!

I take it their en capping with Dynamall is for their commercial side, but what about the dry granule compound, is it the same/similar to Host or somehow different?
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."