This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Re: Trying something better than virosol for conservartory roofs!
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2013, 05:59:29 pm »
So your agenda is to promote a chemical which by your posts indicate may effect the plastic because you won't name it ?

Or more cynically wish to sell it on at a profit ? Which isn't a problem either

Lichen is always hard to remove with or without chemicals by only using a brush.
I found that a nice piece of planed wood much better that all that scrubbing used with running water then I had a car port 40 foot by 15 foot ( totally covered in lichen) so I converted the end of my water fed pole to take a squeegee and hey pesto job. Done in under 30 mins

As for quality of service once the roof is clean and the lichen is removed I have done what the customer has paid for a clean roof won't have any spores on it - they usually come from nearby trees or off lichen still growing on roof tiles

Just offering my experiences on the subject

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

R.C Property

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2013, 06:14:42 pm »
So your agenda is to promote a chemical which by your posts indicate may effect the plastic because you won't name it ?

Lichen is always hard to remove with or without chemicals by only using a brush.
I found that a nice piece of planed wood much better that all that scrubbing used with running water then I had a car port 40 foot by 15 foot ( totally covered in lichen) so I converted the end of my water fed pole to take a squeegee and hey pesto job. Done in under 30 mins

As for quality of service once the roof is clean and the lichen is removed I have done what the customer has paid for a clean roof won't have any spores on it - they usually come from nearby trees or off lichen still growing on roof tiles

Darran

agenda is to promote the chemical, i never reccomend anything untill i have tried it myself and made sure myself that it dont cause damage. which it should do as they use it on food plant machinery that has metal, plastics and rubber maybe glass depending on the machine i guess.

any salesman can tell you what you want to hear, but me like i like try it first and see for myself. 

yes i am hoping to supply it to. hence why i really want to give it a good testing.

with this the lichen was easy to remove, sprayed it on, waited and could rub off all of it with finger without much pressure, witch also kills any roots that are left behind within any scraches, or rubber seals, screw etc.

Dave Willis

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2013, 07:50:55 pm »
I'm sure I've read this post all before  ::)roll

It's identical to the magica one go man - boshravie. The only difference was he rebranded the stuff he was selling.

Smudger

« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2013, 07:56:18 pm »

It's identical to the magica one go man - boshravie. The only difference was he rebranded the stuff he was selling.

Well said that man
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

R.C Property

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2013, 08:07:54 pm »

the diffrence is that im not rebranding it or anything as technically it is illegal to do that!

this will be the same concentrated stuff that you can get from any other place that sells it on the net etc!

Smudger

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2013, 08:14:11 pm »
So in the spirit of the forum just pass on the good news and point out where people can buy it .

Darran

Dani J

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2013, 08:28:22 pm »
Does it remove lichen from patio tiles or bricks ?

Dave Willis

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2013, 08:42:01 pm »
Evening Bosh!  ;D

Smudger

Dani J

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2013, 08:47:58 pm »
Yeh i had chat with him today, he is a bit jealous of this guy bringing his own chemical  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There is going to be heavy competition  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

robbo333

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2013, 08:48:41 pm »

Darran

agenda is to promote the chemical, i never reccomend anything untill i have tried it myself and made sure myself that it dont cause damage. which it should do as they use it on food plant machinery that has metal, plastics and rubber maybe glass depending on the machine i guess.

any salesman can tell you what you want to hear, but me like i like try it first and see for myself. 

yes i am hoping to supply it to. hence why i really want to give it a good testing.

with this the lichen was easy to remove, sprayed it on, waited and could rub off all of it with finger without much pressure, witch also kills any roots that are left behind within any scraches, or rubber seals, screw etc.

So you're a a qualified chemist and fully licened to test this product? F**ck S**e.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

R.C Property

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2013, 08:49:59 pm »

no idea not tried it, but spilt some neat stuff on the floor and killed some weeds! lol

R.C Property

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2013, 08:51:31 pm »

Darran

So you're a a qualified chemist and fully licened to test this product? F**ck S**e.

wtf????

the chemical has all ready been through all that as its been for sale for years! lol
im trying it out on how well it cleans the roofs etc!

Smudger

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2013, 08:57:18 pm »

Darran

wtf????

the chemical has all ready been through all that as its been for sale for years! lol

Sounds good - kills the weeds, flowers, fish in the pond, pets

Great customer care  ;D

Darran

Dani J

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2013, 08:57:34 pm »

no idea not tried it, but spilt some on the floor and killed some weeds! lol

I know CAUSTIC SODA  ;)
so why you don't tell us R.C. ?

robbo333

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2013, 09:03:36 pm »

Darran

wtf????

Fair comment, but are you really qualified to guarantee that it won't cause a problem on plastic or glass conservatory roofs? You can't just spray some on and clean it and say it "looks ok" half an hour later! These companies spend a lot of money testing these products under strict guidelines making sure there are no come backs. (I do know) If it's a mate saying "give it a go" then fair enough, you may take a chance. You actually want to sell it and give a recommendation as to its quality then you need to be qualified. Why don't you just do all your testing and then promote it on the forum as a qualified product and just sell it?
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

R.C Property

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2013, 09:09:37 pm »

Darran

wtf????

Sounds good - kills the weeds, flowers, fish in the pond, pets

Great customer care  ;D

Darran

fish and pets are fine will be fine!