This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

R.C Property

Re: Trying something better than virosol for conservartory roofs!
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2013, 08:08:47 am »
this thread is getting really boring now, if your not going to tell people what it is until testing complete why not put the post on when testing IS complete and stop wasting everybodys time..

not wasting anyones time or anything, just letting people know whats going on and whats coming.

hold on, just like gardniers and facelift did with there poles! lol think we had to wait a month or so to find out anything about them!

i find it funny that when its an individual person,  people get the right arse, but when its a big company that does the same thing, and dont even give previews like i have done no-one says a things!!!!

tlwcs

« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2013, 08:34:40 am »
this thread is getting really boring now, if your not going to tell people what it is until testing complete why not put the post on when testing IS complete and stop wasting everybodys time..

not wasting anyones time or anything, just letting people know whats going on and whats coming.

hold on, just like gardniers and facelift did with there poles! lol think we had to wait a month or so to find out anything about them!

i find it funny that when its an individual person,  people get the right arse, but when its a big company that does the same thing, and dont even give previews like i have done no-one says a things!!!!

Morning RC. Up til the last bit of this comment I thought you had defended your corner and kept your cool well. But really that comparison, really?
You may have found a product that may save us some effort/time but I would lock the thread untill your happy to recommend or retail it.
Don't lose your wragg or make daft comparisons as it make you look foolish
Tony

Smudger

« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2013, 08:35:50 am »
Difference with gardiners and facelift is they are developing a product
Things he buys off the shelf like connectors reels etc.. Are just put straight on the web site

If you have a product that does a great job - that's fab
If you want to sell it - that's fine
If you need to test it - do so but one look at the tech specs should be enough to tell you if its safe on polycarbonate

But stop messing around like a little child with guessing games - grow up be an adult and offer up for sale complete with product name

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

R.C Property

« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2013, 08:43:35 am »

Morning RC. Up til the last bit of this comment I thought you had defended your corner and kept your cool well. But really that comparison, really?
You may have found a product that may save us some effort/time but I would lock the thread untill your happy to recommend or retail it.
Don't lose your wragg or make daft comparisons as it make you look foolish
Tony

hey tony, not losing my wragg or anything, just saying an observation i have notice.
on the other places that i have talked about this the feedback has been great and not a bad thing has been said like this is boring just tell us etc, just on this forum people have said this.
i just find is strange really.
to me if someone else has posted this personally i would say great keep us upto date, look forward to hearing more, etc,

R.C Property

« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2013, 08:45:00 am »
Difference with gardiners and facelift is they are developing a product
Things he buys off the shelf like connectors reels etc.. Are just put straight on the web site

If you have a product that does a great job - that's fab
If you want to sell it - that's fine
If you need to test it - do so but one look at the tech specs should be enough to tell you if its safe on polycarbonate

But stop messing around like a little child with guessing games - grow up be an adult and offer up for sale complete with product name

Darran

to be fair im not the one thats made this into a guessing game, i havent told anyone to guess it, people have commented on here with there guess thats all.

Smudger

« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2013, 08:58:48 am »
True but you were asked as early as the first reply what it was so why not answer the question?

No real need for the cloak and dagger stuff - either your posting to be helpful as the forum intended or like bosh creating a stir hoping to make money out of fellow members of the forum

If you had developed a product or an idea that's fair enough to keep details to yourself but a chemical readily available makes you look a bit of a twit To be honest

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

R.C Property

« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2013, 09:11:32 am »
True but you were asked as early as the first reply what it was so why not answer the question?

Darran

because i want to try it before i reccommend it and put my name to the recommendation. at the end of the day if i reccommend this without try it and something bad happend for some reason that word make me look worse than you say this topic is making me look.

i dont think anyone would reccommend a product without trying it out themselves,

like i said before i dont know what happend regarding bosh on here, but buy the sounds of it he was messing about watering the chemicals down to make the most money out of it, thats not what im hoping to do.

i hoping to get hold of it at a good price, then sell it on cheaper than some shops to save some money for window cleaners, because i dont have the overheads to pay for like shops etc do. i can afford just to make only a few quid out of each sale,

bit like i do with the controllers i also make, some people was selling them for £50 each, i sold them for around £30. my window cleaning is where i make my money.  this is just something extra

ben M

« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2013, 09:44:19 am »
I think you're mad trying to re-brand an existing product. But fair play to you for trying. If you genuinely think it's good then I'm willing to try it. Mad not to. Put me down for your first order.
he is not Dani J (bosh)

Dani J (bosh) what you on about ? I know him but i am defiantly not him, i wish i was him though  :)
your life must be very sad then  ;)

ben M

« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2013, 09:45:31 am »
good luck Richard and keep us posted,well done mate  ;)

R.C Property

« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2013, 09:47:36 am »
good luck Richard and keep us posted,well done mate  ;)

cheers, will do!  ;)

Dani J

« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2013, 03:37:11 pm »
I think you're mad trying to re-brand an existing product. But fair play to you for trying. If you genuinely think it's good then I'm willing to try it. Mad not to. Put me down for your first order.
he is not Dani J (bosh)

Dani J (bosh) what you on about ? I know him but i am defiantly not him, i wish i was him though  :)
your life must be very sad then  ;)

Sad ?  ;D ;D far from it  ;)