Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

BDCS

Re: diesel spill on mononlock
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2013, 10:21:08 pm »
Roger, I don't know but I never seemed to get a truthfull answer from J**, she told me it was on back order and it would be with me soon but her sister let it slip that there was some ingeredient the was on some banned list which may be true if they were selling to the public. They also refused to send me a msds sheet for the product ! Anyway I got it copied but in truth I have not had a oil spill for ages and the sample is still in the yard - well I was called by the police last week to clear a diesel spill after a bike t boned a lorry turning right and he mutilated the diesel tank which earnt him a trip in the air ambulace - I only had to clean some road and the tarmac into a garden centre to get it opened. I used caustic based product for that. I always want to put some methanol on the block paving oil and set it alight but could never bring myself to write rams  ;D

Roger Oakley

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2013, 10:27:59 pm »
The answers I got was that the raw products were so expensive that it would cost to much to produce, but you have a winning product, and people would pay (with-in reason) for it, but was told no we don't want to go down that route. Shame really because it was a good de-greaser that they let go.

BDCS

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2013, 10:54:04 pm »
Do you believe that ? really.

Roger Oakley

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2013, 06:04:14 am »
Do you believe that ? really.
No

Matt Gibson

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2013, 12:53:59 pm »
Thanks for the info Roger & Carl.

Ive given the guy a few different options, and he is going back to the company who is paying for it. so waiting to hear back on what they want to do. Ive just ordered some Resiblock OR though, as i was running low on OT8. Going to try the Resiblock stuff out.