This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee_Roebuck

help
« on: February 08, 2004, 11:03:26 pm »
could any one tell me a good product for cleaning leather for car interior thanks ::)

mickeyfat

Re: help
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2004, 11:11:48 pm »
battery acid ;)

Les

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 12:55:22 am »
Hi Lee,
I see from previous posts that ProChem leather cleaner has been tried and tested by people in this group and you can purchase that from our hosts at Express Cleaning.
I have just purchased some leather cleaning products from LTT who are on this group and will be trying them tomorrow on a Beemer & an old Austin Healey.
I'll let you know how it goes.
P.S. I would give the battery acid a miss, (and there's NO CHARGE for that information) ;D :D
Les  ;)

squeaky

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 09:24:52 am »
Lemon juice mixed with olive oil is supposed to be good,
saddle soap is another,or have a cup of linseed oil mixed with half a cup of white vinegar applied sparingly with a dmp cloth and buff with a clean cloth is also very good.

Haleys hints 2003

Mark
Part time (mornings) window cleaning/ suites and rugs in sunny Spain and loving it.

Auto_Groom

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 09:56:27 am »
used prochem cleaner and conditioner on my st220 leather the other day and it looks loverly go for this product its great.
Andy :)

LTT Leathercare

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2004, 10:53:26 am »
LeatherMaster have products which work very well on car interiors.  I would advise steering well clear of things that have not been specifically designed for use on leather as you are never sure what damage will be done to the finish.

A lot of problems on car seats is from dye transfer (from jeans etc) but Rapid Cleaner S has proved to be very good fro removing this without any damage to the finish.

You can call us on 01423 881027 if you want any help on this.
Regards
Judy
http://www.lttleathercare.co.uk
Leather Consultant to the Furniture and Cleaning Industry
Leather Cleaning, Care and Restoration products and services
AMU
IICRC (LCT)
NCCA
SLTC