Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Nathanael Jones

Re: WCM April issue 2013 now available...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 08:27:24 pm »
Could you just e-mail me a copy,.. i'm just far too lazy to dig up my login details or sign up again!

Pure Glass

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 09:41:52 pm »
+1

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 09:53:47 pm »
Could you just e-mail me a copy,.. i'm just far too lazy to dig up my login details or sign up again!

Whats your email.... going US tomorrow do it when I get back but you might have to remind me lee@windowcleaningmagazine.co.uk

Lee GLS

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 10:41:45 pm »
Your whole log in system is rubbish, I want to read but really can be bothered to fad around finding my password, far to complicated just to read about window cleaning.

ben M

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 11:38:16 pm »
Your whole log in system is rubbish, I want to read but really can be bothered to fad around finding my password, far to complicated just to read about window cleaning.
+1

tlwcs

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 07:17:55 am »
+2

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 07:40:12 am »

+3 I can't seem to remember my login details either...............

p1w1

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2013, 07:56:48 am »
+4 i cant remember my details either

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 08:20:06 am »
info@avondhucleaning.com

Thanks Lee - Have fun with Jeff's team. :)

Whats your email.... going US tomorrow do it when I get back but you might have to remind me lee@windowcleaningmagazine.co.uk

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 09:13:36 pm »

Why don't you make it an easy password to remeber then??

Lee GLS

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2013, 09:45:17 pm »

When I click 'forgot password' to get a reminder/reset, I enter my email address that I get the WCM updates sent to, and it says that my email address does not exist in your records, and when I put in my other email address in the lost password thing, it says the password has been sent to it, and guess what, I never receive an email with the password.

THAT IS WHY YOUR SYSTEM IS RUBBISH!!!!

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2013, 10:28:53 pm »

When I click 'forgot password' to get a reminder/reset, I enter my email address that I get the WCM updates sent to, and it says that my email address does not exist in your records, and when I put in my other email address in the lost password thing, it says the password has been sent to it, and guess what, I never receive an email with the password.

ditto!

dazmond

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2013, 06:51:35 pm »
seriously guys why do some of you have to be so rude and offhand with lee??

he obviously puts a lot of work into the magazine and its free to read.

surely it cant be that hard to remember a password?we all have to use them for all sorts of things.

im gonna take a peak at the new issue! ;D ;D

well done on a fantastic magazine lee which lifts our trade to a more professional level.

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2013, 10:15:30 pm »
I agree Daz - its a brilliant mag,.. but the issues with the login system mean that its very hard to actually read it!!

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2013, 11:13:00 pm »
i find it so easy to read it, and i dont know the first thing about computers. You lads should stick to cleaning windows!  ;D ;D :-*
love the mag

LWC

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2013, 11:42:39 pm »
Its not that hard guys...besides show some respect...i was in this issue  ;D

Neil Gornall

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2013, 12:20:04 pm »
I thought it was just me.  I stopped reading the mag months ago as its so flipping complicated to access I just cant be bothered.
A good mag ruined.

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2013, 04:21:00 pm »

Hi i just spotted your post... will copy and paste this to tech right away and see what the problem is here for you ( less the large letters of course :) )

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2013, 06:29:00 pm »
seriously guys why do some of you have to be so rude and offhand with lee??

he obviously puts a lot of work into the magazine and its free to read.

surely it cant be that hard to remember a password?we all have to use them for all sorts of things.

im gonna take a peak at the new issue! ;D ;D

well done on a fantastic magazine lee which lifts our trade to a more professional level.

regards

dazmond

Thank you Daz - got loads more interesting contributors signed up for the mag just itching to tell you real interesting stuff, plus our vids too... glad you enjoy them :)