This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

A.Stoyanova

First office cleaning contract quote help
« on: April 07, 2013, 04:36:22 pm »
Hi,

We have cleaned offices before but tiny once on hourly basis ,so its more like domestic cleaning.We have been invited to quote for not so big one 2floors 3000 sq meters ,but it's not a small one either.I don't know where to start from.I have written down,number of bathrooms,kitchens,desks and areas,but have no idea how to calculate time and cost and be competitive?Help would be highly appreciated.MAny thanks

Drewheald

Re: First office cleaning contract quote help
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 09:10:19 pm »
Hi

This is where so many beginners slip up, they need to get some experience behind them so they can price.

As an average a building with 7000-7500 sq feet would be on average this is a 3 hour clean per shift. So working on this basis then firstly turn the size into square feet but i think its about 9800 sq feet.And work from there. Sorry I'm no good at measuring I think it's a very poor way of bidding.

Another way of finding the answer is to ask the prospect what there current arrangements are, some clients will give this info and some won't. Ie how many hours and cleaners they have now, you can say that it's possible type issues if you need to.

If you get the answer all you have to do is see whether you agree with it or not.

Based on the size of this account there probably will be a possible tupe issue.

If we base it on the above size ratio you could be looking at 4 hours per shift

Try this app we use

http://www.appsgeyser.com/getwidget/CleanCalc

I'm presuming you have the contracts etc for your bid if not let me know I will sort that for you, also if there is an issue with tupe if you have no experience with this again just let me know but be careful with that.

Good luck just let me know if I can help 07833051961

Drew
Leeds city cleaners

A.Stoyanova

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 10:20:05 pm »
Hi,

I am not sure if that is genuine,as I came across simple calculator and no other adds.I desperately need help.Thanks

Drewheald

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 10:38:23 pm »
Hi

If you want a chat just give me a call

where are you based