Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

john martin

Re: Nice Service
« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2013, 10:37:27 pm »
So whats the difference between the standard 5.7" Lamb and the HD version?

In english please!!  ;D

Take a three stage motor for example ...
The bigger the motor in watts  ,  the more power ( lift ) it has and the more current (amps ) it draws .
So a 1200w could be described as standard duty .
And a 1500w could be called HD.

Its a term iv only seen in the uk , probably started by ashbys as they combine different watt motors on one cord to equal 13amps .

Warren Aldridge

« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2013, 11:54:42 am »
Hi John ( Martin )

Can I please have your email address?
I would like to get some advice from you regarding Vac motors

warren.aldridge@gmail.com

john martin

« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2013, 02:18:12 pm »
Sure Warren .. sent

Ed Valentine

« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2013, 03:26:01 pm »
.....how any mention of solutions  gets someone to think they need to jump to his defence

Funny that Mike (in this situation) can make a negative opinion/statement, whether his real experience or just another enemy adjenda (?) ---either way-----but no other individual can make a "Positive" statement --in their defense----based on their experience on another Supplier, and that would be immediately considered untrue and not correct?

That would be considered like speaking out of both sides on ones mouth, would it not? And only in a personal effort perhaps to justify Mikes (only) opinion.

Mike, if I were to guess, the large majority of Suppliers try their very best each and everyday, although I am sure that a small handful are exceptional in their readiness and service.

Hummmm. It is no wonder that many readers can not believe the negative.

Anyways, best to all and if I were to guess, I'll also be added to "Mikes Hit List" in the very near future within minutes!--LOL.

Ed Valentine

Mike Halliday

« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2013, 04:39:28 pm »
Ed great to see you here and thanks for your contribution on this topic

While your looking in it would be great to get the answer 'straight from the horses  mouth' that John Martin asked about how vacs can create more vacuum than the manufactures listed specification by adjusting their  plumbing

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Ed Valentine

« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2013, 05:25:21 pm »
Mike;

Many sincere thanks for asking. In fact, something told me that you would reply very quickly because that is your unique nature. Thanks.

The specifications on our web site are accurate and true, period. Unless, ofcourse, you are "one of those few on the other side of the fence", as Mr Martin's interests seem to be and have been in the past. :'(

Once again, they are correct.
Case closed. ;)

Best to you and the family;
Ed Valentine
cross-american corp.

john martin

« Reply #126 on: April 04, 2013, 06:03:20 pm »
Mike;

Many sincere thanks for asking. In fact, something told me that you would reply very quickly because that is your unique nature. Thanks.

The specifications on our web site are accurate and true, period. Unless, ofcourse, you are "one of those few on the other side of the fence", as Mr Martin's interests seem to be and have been in the past. :'(

Once again, they are correct.
Case closed. ;)

Best to you and the family;
Ed Valentine
cross-american corp.

You side stepped mikes question  ...     

Its always the same rhetoric from MR .V

Believe all we say and buy our  machine and your a fine gentleman and a true professional .

But question out figures and discuss and critique out machine  and your an internet terrorist with an agenda out to destroy our business .

Its a carpet cleaning forum !  if it was an automobile forum don't u think members would discuss performance specs .. build quality , features . and have their likes and dislikes ?

I have slated others like Ashbys for questionable performance figures ... given my opinion on machine designs i don't  care for like the cfr500 for eg ..

You'd be better to listen to customers suggestions and build a machine that is beyond criticism than moaning about forum members here .    :)

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #127 on: April 04, 2013, 06:12:21 pm »
What may be a great idea would be at the tacca day all the machines could be tested independently, it would at least put some unbiased figures out there and then people could make their own minds up, not forget that people may want all power some loads of power but with heat or some want a robust throw it around machine or some a power machine that can be easily lifted, that's a choice for the individual.

Shaun

Robin Ray

« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2013, 06:46:56 pm »
  :D

Fantastic Idea!!

This would really sort out any questions and restore any lost credibility!

Ed will you be signing the Jag up for this?

Perhaps any manufacturers wishing to sign up should write their names below......

Len Gribble

« Reply #129 on: April 04, 2013, 07:01:41 pm »
Shaun

If memoir serves me correctly didn’t some put charley pads V tm some years ago.

Think charley won  :o and it didn’t go down well  ;D ;)
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Ed Valentine

« Reply #130 on: April 04, 2013, 07:07:27 pm »
John;

Or is it: 
Its always the same rhetoric from John Martin ????

I really doubt that most any testing is totally 100% reliable, perhaps unless it is done by the high tech equipment in the hands of the actual component manufacturer. And, the figures that ---all---fabricators of HWE equipment offer are to the very best of their knowledge , efforts, and the standard common generic equipment available. Therefore, your figures are no better than anyone elses.

Bottom line is that we all (fabricators of HWE all over the World) want desparately to please each and every customer and only desire the most truthful answers on operations and testing. Then, let the actual Operators of that equipment determine and comment on performance and if it meets their level of expectations.

Now, having stated that, does this true and independent testimonial prove anything to you other than any assumption of it being a fake? (we have a lot more if you wish):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[i
]Jaguar 6.6 is the most powerful machine I have used in 30 years of carpet cleaning ........ used to clean chamber carpets just days before the budget ...... wish I could put up photo of Jaguar 6.6 in action there (on my phone for seeing)
They have contract cleaners and they charge a third of what I do ......but they don't have the right solutions for the job [/i] -
--provided via a Professional UK operator.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I am sure that all manufacturers have positive statements from their happy operators; however, my point is logical and truthful in every respect unless you have other alternatives and/or adjendas.

Finally, what is truely interesting John, our company name and my personal name must keep you up at nights because it is very evident  that everytime I post, or any other independent operator posts about their positive experience with a RECOIL, a SCORPION, or our current JAGUAR 6.6 systems, or our 6.6 vacuum motors, you are near next to post your negative comments to the contrary. I understand that you are a promoter of the competition because of your beliefs and that's perfectly fine, however, do not try to make your candle burn brighter by trying to ---always---burn ours out.

Now, please get some "positive" sleep and realize that no one, or anything  is perfect in this world; unless you are sir.

Best to you and your family.
Ed Valentine

Robin Ray

« Reply #131 on: April 04, 2013, 07:17:44 pm »
 ??? So you dont want to sign up then...

Glynn

« Reply #132 on: April 04, 2013, 07:28:43 pm »
What prompted you in calling it a Jaguar ?, is it it's resemblance in the motor compartment to the Jaguar cars engineering as shown in the link below ?

http://www.performance-car-guide.co.uk/images/L-Jaguar-5-3-V12-Engine.jpg
Regards
Glynn

john martin

« Reply #133 on: April 04, 2013, 07:36:11 pm »
John;

Or is it: 
Its always the same rhetoric from John Martin ????

I really doubt that most any testing is totally 100% reliable, perhaps unless it is done by the high tech equipment in the hands of the actual component manufacturer. And, the figures that ---all---fabricators of HWE equipment offer are to the very best of their knowledge , efforts, and the standard common generic equipment available. Therefore, your figures are no better than anyone elses.

Bottom line is that we all (fabricators of HWE all over the World) want desparately to please each and every customer and only desire the most truthful answers on operations and testing. Then, let the actual Operators of that equipment determine and comment on performance and if it meets their level of expectations.

Now, having stated that, does this true and independent testimonial prove anything to you other than any assumption of it being a fake? (we have a lot more if you wish):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[i
]Jaguar 6.6 is the most powerful machine I have used in 30 years of carpet cleaning ........ used to clean chamber carpets just days before the budget ...... wish I could put up photo of Jaguar 6.6 in action there (on my phone for seeing)
They have contract cleaners and they charge a third of what I do ......but they don't have the right solutions for the job [/i] -
--provided via a Professional UK operator.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I am sure that all manufacturers have positive statements from their happy operators; however, my point is logical and truthful in every respect unless you have other alternatives and/or adjendas.

Finally, what is truely interesting John, our company name and my personal name must keep you up at nights because it is very evident  that everytime I post, or any other independent operator posts about their positive experience with a RECOIL, a SCORPION, or our current JAGUAR 6.6 systems, or our 6.6 vacuum motors, you are near next to post your negative comments to the contrary. I understand that you are a promoter of the competition because of your beliefs and that's perfectly fine, however, do not try to make your candle burn brighter by trying to ---always---burn ours out.

Now, please get some "positive" sleep and realize that no one, or anything  is perfect in this world; unless you are sir.

Best to you and your family.
Ed Valentine

Ed your paranoia is right up there with Kim jong  ...

And your banging out the old cliche rhetoric quotes again ...   the American forums are full of you saying that ' ole candle burning brighter line '   to just about anybody you disagree with .. which is just about everybody  ,   at least you have CT to the work for you over here ... beats PM 'n  newbies on TMF .

The original question was related to your UK supplier claiming 370cfm by removing the muffler ..
You don't need scientific equipment to see that that's nonsense .

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #134 on: April 04, 2013, 07:37:30 pm »

think that any equipment, even cheaper one, used on the same time, on the same conditions (hoses, lenghts etc) used to compare for e.g. Storm to Jaguar will be good enough. and think that no one would start any testing using cheapest gear

I really doubt that most any testing is totally 100% reliable

...but your one is reliable of course  ;)

btw. if your machine is such a best machine on the world then you do not need to talk about it on the whole world internet, good stuff sales on itself.

Craigp

« Reply #135 on: April 04, 2013, 09:02:37 pm »
Exactly Radek.

btw, I didn't want to start a new topic for this but has anyone else seen Hydramaster are doing 50ft solution hose on ebay for £60 or best offer, bargain!

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #136 on: April 04, 2013, 09:07:16 pm »
I meant it to be a bit of real world test even a bit of fun perhaps just like the charlie pad system test v TM.

Shaun

john martin

« Reply #137 on: April 04, 2013, 09:22:41 pm »
I meant it to be a bit of real world test even a bit of fun perhaps just like the charlie pad system test v TM.

Shaun

Yes probably not to be taken too serious as it wouldn't test performance on the carpet .. although you could set that up .
 All you need is some gauges  :)The  lift gauge would be straightforward  ,  using an anemometer for cfm might require a bit of setup  ....  you need the correct size funnel  and calibration .   The inline cfm meter like that used in ashbys   videos would be simpler but as you can see it gave false reading in the ashbys vids for some reason also.

Russ Chadd

« Reply #138 on: April 04, 2013, 10:48:46 pm »
Guys...

When i purchased my Jaguar i did so after i tried it out first... same applies to the Enforcer!
If the wand feels good at the end of 100' of hose and manages to leave the carpet clean and not wet then thats what i am interested in... Lab figures dont clean carpets!!
It is always good to keep an eye on new motors and machines, carpet cleaning machines are forever evolving which i have a genuine interest in (i know.. i need to get out more!)

I will be attending the TACCA day and i will be bringing with me two new machines to demo if anyone is interested... If anyone wants to stick their CFM and lift gauges on either machine... fine but it proves nothing as far as i am concerned!
It would be really interesting to see how each machine compares if we use the same 100' of 2" hose...

If anyone else wants to bring any one of the below machines... ?

Enforcer 400 (me)
Jaguar 6.6
Airflex Storm 6.6
Alltec Evolution

john martin

« Reply #139 on: April 04, 2013, 11:38:34 pm »

I'd say a lift gauge could be as simple as this gauge with a few inches of hose or metal tube attached and then stuck through a halved solid rubber ball ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vacuum-Gauge-S-Steel-case-Glycerine-filled-63mm-1-0-Bar-30-Hg-1-4-BSP-Back-/130865918973?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e783773fd

As for CFM ...  one of these cheapos might be OK for fun comparison ... provided u got it calibrated reasonable

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LCD-Digital-Electronic-Handheld-Wind-Speed-Meter-Anemometer-Measure-Temperature-/160869153517?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Test_Measurement_Equipment_ET&hash=item25748c7aed