This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

roundbuilder

Another great canvassing morning
« on: March 17, 2013, 02:15:18 pm »
3 of us got 41 new jobs in 3.5 hours. Just over £600 4 weekly value. I only got 8, michelle got 24 and dave got 9.
The reason michelle got so many more was she had loads of the retired window cleaners jobs to go round to. Sadly a few said they already found another but not a problem as we got a big chunk. Not bad at all costing me £165 for £608 of 4 weekly work.
one of my best canvassing days to date and am well happy.
Im going again in an hour or so on my own to a load of new builds around the dartford area that need hitting, hopefully my lucky roll will carry on.

Happy knocking fellow cleaners,,, there is loads of work out there to go and hunt down.
Eye of the tiger!.

windiewasher

Re: Another great canvassing morning
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 02:18:18 pm »
3 of us got 41 new jobs in 3.5 hours. Just over £600 4 weekly value. I only got 8, michelle got 24 and dave got 9.
The reason michelle got so many more was she had loads of the retired window cleaners jobs to go round to. Sadly a few said they already found another but not a problem as we got a big chunk. Not bad at all costing me £165 for £608 of 4 weekly work.
one of my best canvassing days to date and am well happy.
Im going again in an hour or so on my own to a load of new builds around the dartford area that need hitting, hopefully my lucky roll will carry on.

Happy knocking fellow cleaners,,, there is loads of work out there to go and hunt down.
Eye of the tiger!.

Thats superb Mick
Fantastic canvassing.
My first bloke starts tommorow so hoping for big things from him.Hopefully 2nd bloke out the week after,im itching to get back canvassing too,so maybe i get out next weekend.
Fair play to you keep up the good work,how much you added now since new year?

Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

windiewasher

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 02:19:40 pm »
Love your new username too! :)
Total £  so far.

roundbuilder

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 02:29:49 pm »
Cheers windy, your a top bloke, i can tell you will be hitting the same if not more with the hunger you have, you asking about lockups etc must mean you have big plans... ;D
in 4 weekly value its just over 2k it would have been 2.6k but have had a load of 1 offs/ change of minds. 56 exactly to be procise but the cancelation rate will grow over the next few months.
both vans are pretty much full now for work 5 days a week to hit the targets i had in mind, going to get 2/3 saturdays sorted for each van for the next 2 months then get third van out and add a load of work from the saturdays and some of the over busy days giving me hopefully 2 weeks work for van 3 before having to power canvass for 2 months to get it full.
 I love plans that come together.

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 02:45:46 pm »
Musta hit another gold mine
Hey Mick
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

roundbuilder

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 02:50:49 pm »
Im still working that same area where the windowcleaner retired and where another is verey unreliable, got another 2 maybe 3 more days left on it. Ill be hitting them week after next as have way too many first cleans to get through coz of rain yesturday putting it off!.

sean mcc

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 03:12:15 pm »
Sounds like we could all do with a Michelle ;D

roundbuilder

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 03:27:30 pm »
Scrap that idea of going back out... Its hammering out here now. Oh well!! Next week it is.

sham33

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 04:29:25 pm »
People dont mind you door knocking on a sunday?

Crystal-clear

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 04:30:44 pm »
Musta hit another gold mine
Hey Mick

Down south mate the stick rate is alot lower you have to assume a good half will cancel so its best not to get excited ! If I was up north and I read how much canvassed work just done I would have been like omg !!! But it's so so different people Down here very easily lie to your face , mess about more and basically can take the fun factor out of canvassing and window cleaning lol

Well done thou mick that's the way to do it very good figures ,personally I never refer to them as 4 weekly or 8 weekly just messes with your mind i call em first cleans as you know takes at least 3 to figure out how serious they are

Crystal-clear

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2013, 04:33:00 pm »
People dont mind you door knocking on a sunday?
Big days Sunday 10am start high contact rates, everyone is in think high volume not how you might annoy 1 person

windiewasher

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2013, 10:26:27 pm »
Cheers windy, your a top bloke, i can tell you will be hitting the same if not more with the hunger you have, you asking about lockups etc must mean you have big plans... ;D
in 4 weekly value its just over 2k it would have been 2.6k but have had a load of 1 offs/ change of minds. 56 exactly to be procise but the cancelation rate will grow over the next few months.
both vans are pretty much full now for work 5 days a week to hit the targets i had in mind, going to get 2/3 saturdays sorted for each van for the next 2 months then get third van out and add a load of work from the saturdays and some of the over busy days giving me hopefully 2 weeks work for van 3 before having to power canvass for 2 months to get it full.
you will soon have enough work for a third van.
yeah need a unit mate,i have some big plans mate.plan to have someone working for me by july,he helps me a fair bit already but will put him full time.
then plans to get a 2nd van on the road if all goes well,also hoping to get wheelie bin cleaning sorted in the next 2 months.
looks like my first canvasser isnt coming,so thats him gone before he starts so i will be out canvassing and hope the second bloke is more reliable!
Total £  so far.

roundbuilder

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2013, 08:34:51 am »
yeah need a unit mate,i have some big plans mate.plan to have someone working for me by july,he helps me a fair bit already but will put him full time.
then plans to get a 2nd van on the road if all goes well,also hoping to get wheelie bin cleaning sorted in the next 2 months.
looks like my first canvasser isnt coming,so thats him gone before he starts so i will be out canvassing and hope the second bloke is more reliable!
thats annoying blowing it out before he started!!!.
Why not as your on your own go and make note of all the sold boards and keep eyes on them for when new people move in. You will be so surprised on how easy and how rapid it starts going fter a few months. I have piced up well over 100 new decent targeted customers in the last 18 months doing it between work i already do making it that much more compact. Then just canvass the few near the sold house when you get the custy, its a way round the boring old rejection rate of normal canvassing on your own. You only have to do it once a week and the fact your hunting the new customers from taken down sold boards makes you want to go out. There is an area called blackheath near me where i get all excited when 1 disapears as canvassing there is near on impossible i target the posh £40+ houses there and normally get them too.
If you ever want a chat regarding canvassing/roundbuilding give me a call or email and ill get back to you. Also id like to chew your ear on bin cleaning too.

windiewasher

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2013, 06:29:36 pm »
I will email you Mick im not detered im more determined.
Ive told him i will give him a second chance.
Total £  so far.

pristineclean

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2013, 06:57:41 pm »
"Why not as your on your own go and make note of all the sold boards and keep eyes on them for when new people move in."

That's a brilliant tip :-) thank you

roundbuilder

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2013, 07:36:18 pm »
"Why not as your on your own go and make note of all the sold boards and keep eyes on them for when new people move in."

That's a brilliant tip :-) thank you

;).    No probs. you will be a aized by the results from it.

windiewasher

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2013, 08:09:53 pm »
thats annoying blowing it out before he started!!!.
Why not as your on your own go and make note of all the sold boards and keep eyes on them for when new people move in. You will be so surprised on how easy and how rapid it starts going fter a few months. I have piced up well over 100 new decent targeted customers in the last 18 months doing it between work i already do making it that much more compact. Then just canvass the few near the sold house when you get the custy, its a way round the boring old rejection rate of normal canvassing on your own. You only have to do it once a week and the fact your hunting the new customers from taken down sold boards makes you want to go out. There is an area called blackheath near me where i get all excited when 1 disapears as canvassing there is near on impossible i target the posh £40+ houses there and normally get them too.
If you ever want a chat regarding canvassing/roundbuilding give me a call or email and ill get back to you. Also id like to chew your ear on bin cleaning too.
mick whats your email address please?
Total £  so far.

roundbuilder

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2013, 08:41:28 pm »
Pureaqua@hotmail.co.uk is my email addy.