Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Deb1234

Oven cleaning training
« on: March 11, 2013, 06:55:07 am »
Where's the best place to go for training on oven cleAning.  I live in the north east. Therefore ideally need somewhere from manchester to the Scottish border, as there doesn't seem to be anything in the north east.  Any help would be good, i fully understand how business would come in after that, it's just I'm quitting my regular day job, so it's a big leap on only one wage, so I could do with advice for how I get through the first 6 months, any help would be good.
ThAnks

bravo20

Re: Oven cleaning training
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 02:22:36 pm »
Hi

I'm in Yorkshire and offer training and start up packages. Give me a call if you want details, my contact details are on website listed below.

John

Deb1234

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 07:59:51 pm »
Hi

I'm in Yorkshire and offer training and start up packages. Give me a call if you want details, my contact details are on website listed below.

John

Hi John,
I noticed you on eBay a week or two ago, and checked your website. You're a couple of hours away from me, but I recon your still one of the closest that offer training. I need to finalise a few things first, but il be in touch shortly.  Do you ever work/offer training on a weekend, or is it just a midweek thing? 

bravo20

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 10:19:22 pm »
Hi
Usually try to avoid weekends but normally end up working a couple of Saturday mornings a month. Would be hard to do training over a weekend as it's a 2 day course and feel trying to get a full weekend for training would be difficult.
Give me a call to see what we can sort out.
John