This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Re: gardiners new connectors with pic
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2013, 03:32:10 pm »

22FT CLX,25FT SLX,40FT SUPERMAX.2 new medium mixed XTREME brushes on clx and supermax,push fit pole taps on all 3 poles and aqua-daptor pole hose on all 3 poles as well.

Love the way that Aquadapter hose just lays down on the floor .... not.

Daz how on earth do you coil the stuff back up? Or do you hurl it into the back of the van like it is?

KS Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2013, 06:50:22 pm »

22FT CLX,25FT SLX,40FT SUPERMAX.2 new medium mixed XTREME brushes on clx and supermax,push fit pole taps on all 3 poles and aqua-daptor pole hose on all 3 poles as well.
Is this how you usually work with your poles?the clamps are all over the place,a lot easier working with the clamps in a straight line.

Dani J

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2013, 06:54:48 pm »

Is this how you usually work with your poles?the clamps are all over the place,a lot easier working with the clamps in a straight line.

There are so many MR PERFECTS are here  ;D ;D

KS Cleaning

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2013, 07:52:08 pm »

There are so many MR PERFECTS are here  ;D ;D
You just stick to your rebottling empire ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2013, 08:16:28 pm »

This would make a nice poster for the bedroom. But on second thoughts, those wayward clamps and unruly hose could lead to a restless night's sleep. Best put it in the office or kitchen to distract you from doing the books or eating your Coco Rocks in the morning. It seems to take an age for the milk to brown when you're staring at the bowl  :-\.
Maybe throw in a picture of the Xtreme and a police lineup height chart to give the poster a 'Usual Suspects' feel to it.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

stuart mc

Lee GLS

dazmond

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2013, 10:18:54 pm »
KS CLEANING ive recently just took all sections off all 3 poles,cleaned them and put them back together so the clamps need adjusting yet.but yes i usually work with clamps in a straight line! ;) ;D ;D

dave the aqua-daptor hose is brilliant mate.its just on the pic id just replaced most of it!its really managable despite what you see in the pic! ;) ;D ;D

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Avo

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2013, 08:56:42 am »
KS CLEANING ive recently just took all sections off all 3 poles,cleaned them and put them back together so the clamps need adjusting yet.but yes i usually work with clamps in a straight line! ;) ;D ;D

dave the aqua-daptor hose is brilliant mate.its just on the pic id just replaced most of it!its really managable despite what you see in the pic! ;) ;D ;D

regards

dazmond
daz load us up a few pic's of your tank/trolley setup please mate.. It's something I wanna do next.

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2013, 09:03:23 am »
avo i posted some pics up a while ago if you look at some of my backposts from a year ago or so.

i now have a streamline pumpbox instead of a trolley mate.

dazmond

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2013, 09:05:06 am »

here it is. ;D