This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Forum Admin

* Chip & Pin Terminal Just £3/week - First 200 Only! * New
« on: February 14, 2013, 01:22:30 pm »

New from Payatrader!  A low cost mobile Chip & Pin terminal that lets you take immediate, secure credit & debit card payments on the move – PayMate.

PayMate is ideal for businesses that prefer to be paid as soon as the job is done! It has a full roaming SIM and sends customer receipts by SMS – saving you the cost of consumables!

Available to rent at just £3 +VAT per week, inclusive of SIM data charges and terminal support, or it can be purchased outright.

To find out more about joining Payatrader and to order your PayMate terminal please visit www.payatrader.com. Use referral code CIU99 when you join.

Terms & Conditions apply (see below).

And don’t forget!

When you join Payatrader you can also take payments:

•   Online at your website using a Payment Button
•   By telephone using a FREE Virtual Terminal
•   By Mobile
•   Email payment link
•   Using our 24/7 payments line

These payment channels are all included as part of the Payatrader Account – and there’s no monthly or minimum usage charges. The new PayMate terminal is an optional extra.

How to redeem this offer

1.   Apply for your Payatrader account at www.payatrader.com
2.   Use Code CIU99
3.   Once you application has been approved and the account is open, order your PayMate (from the “Taking Payments Menu”)
4.   Once you’ve placed the PayMate order email us at moneyback@payatrader.com for your refund.

Terms & Conditions.

This offer is only available to new Payatrader applicants. The £99 Payatrader Account joining fee will be refunded once you’ve placed your terminal order. To claim your refund, please email moneyback@payatrader.com with your details, including your account ID. A 12 month contract applies for all terminal orders, please visit www.payatrader.com for details. Offer ends 8th March 2013.

Watch the short video below about PayMate

Expert View

Ian Hayter of IR Hayter Services said:
“The PayMate terminal gives my clients the confidence to pay quickly, easily and securely. The PayMate terminal undoubtedly adds extra value to the service that I provide.I would highly recommend Payatrader and the PayMate terminal to anyone who is serious about providing their clients with the best in service."

Brian Philpott, Cissbury Master Locksmiths  comments  "The new PayMate terminal is a good tool and customers seem both pleased and surprised by it. Pleased because I can take a payment by card right away and surprised, when I pull out the pocket chip &pin machine. When I first joined Payatrader it was to avoid the horrendous expense of some of the card machine deals and so I'm delighted to be able to progress onto chip & pin with ease, and for a small weekly fee. "