This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tonyoliver

why are some custys
« on: January 25, 2013, 05:42:41 pm »
why are some custies stupid  cheating or scummy  or racist?
first job today after long snow ice break. custy came out and told me that next door neibour told her to cancel me. and how very nice of him to also arranged to :'( cancel the other three in the street. she said she cancelled and wasnt going to pay for the five £15.00 CLEANS AS SHE RANG ME FOUR TIMES TO CANCEL last year :'(
what a lie  i think i would remenber four phone calls from the same address
any way reason he cancelled was he asked if i was going to vote for him in the next council election. he gave me a leaflet i read it and told him ...............
  f ....off was my reply . also strangely he didnt ask I disagreeistant as he is mixed race who seemed less stressed about than i was
 guss what party he was standing for?

James archell

Re: why are some custys
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 05:46:08 pm »
f ....off was my reply

Im not surprised he binned you, you sound like an idiot for speaking to a customer like that.

Are you sure you are neither of these yourself?
stupid  cheating or scummy  or racist?

gary999

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 05:56:37 pm »
has somebody got the beer goggles on early ;D

king marko

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 05:59:05 pm »
has somebody got the beer goggles on early ;D
Brill  ;D

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 05:59:33 pm »
Thomas Higgins u need
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

deeege

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 06:07:28 pm »
If you ever quit cleaning windows, there is always a career teaching customer service skills awaiting you.

Also, why are you letting customers get 5 cleans in without payment?
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

ben M

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 06:31:19 pm »
serves you right! next time learn some manners and don't leave 5 cleans without payment!

Tomboler

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 06:51:38 pm »
He probably didn't really tell him to f-off, just felt like it, we all do on occasion.

5 cleans without payment is asking for trouble.

'why are some custys' - no idea mate they just are

dave f

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 07:54:30 pm »
 ???

james peters

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 07:58:19 pm »
if someone told me to f off ...I wouldnt want him on my property either...what planet are you on?

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 08:14:19 pm »
You guys! ,Surely, one of the most striking features of human dynamics is the alacrity with which those who have been the victims of derison will deride whom ever they can, just as soon as the opportunity presents itself.
Do quantum mechanics fix old transits?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

tonyoliver

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 10:49:45 pm »
he was canvassing for the b.n.p  he binned me because i wouldnot vote for him, not for my work

i am from a familly that fought the nazis in spain my( grandad.) in the east end my ( great uncles)  and of course in ww2.
 he is a racist and a homophobe i will not work for or countance any one like that of course he has the right for free speach but not to insult me or my staff
 in my view f...... off was very mild   and a let off for this piece of shi

james peters

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 10:55:57 pm »
he was canvassing for the b.n.p  he binned me because i wouldnot vote for him, not for my work

i am from a familly that fought the nazis in spain my( grandad.) in the east end my ( great uncles)  and of course in ww2.
 he is a racist and a homophobe i will not work for or countance any one like that of course he has the right for free speach but not to insult me or my staff
 in my view f...... off was very mild   and a let off for this piece of shi

then you wouldnt expect payment....would you expect buisness off someone you told to f off?
I agree with your views on what his morals are btw... I hate any type of racism!!!!
not having a go btw ...just saying ::)