Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: How is the work?
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2013, 06:59:44 pm »
Been the best year since I started up, nigh on 40 grand.   ;D

WHY ARE YOU SMILING ABOUT IT???
You earn't all that and didn't think to put just 20% of it away per week/month.
That would have left you £32k by your accounts, more than enough to live on even if you bought a new van and equipment.
FFS get a grip Marc, it's not rocket science, you've been in the game long enough to know that you pay tax and how they calculate it.

M.Acorn

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2013, 07:18:48 pm »
I did have a fair whack put away,around 3.5k but used it to survive as business had died down 4 months without much work and it went, on paying bills living etc,soon goes costs me around !.3k a month just to keep afloat , that is without food or diesel
What goes around comes around

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2013, 07:19:20 pm »
I called hmrc regarding my payments on account for jan and july, they wanted £8.5k each payment, Said i needed it reduced to £4.5k each payment and they said if thats what u think you owe then thats ok, got confirmation letter 2 days later.
year 11-12 was our best ever, however contract work is down since April a bit.

Pay them late, its a better interest rate than the bank  ;D

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2013, 07:33:03 pm »
I did have a fair whack put away,around 3.5k but used it to survive as business had died down 4 months without much work and it went, on paying bills living etc,soon goes costs me around !.3k a month just to keep afloat , that is without food or diesel

Marc, stop digging, the hole is getting bigger.
Re-read all your posts, get a pen and paper and look at the evidence. You'll feel better for getting a grip of your own life not me or others telling you how to do it, afterall you've been in the business 10 years.
Here's a few starters
Income £40,000 over 8 months..... exceptional
Virtually zero on business expenditure..... brilliant
£3k just to live..... start looking here