Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Moss

Re: TACCA DAY
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2013, 06:52:49 pm »
Dave your always welcome mate  :D

david washbrook

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2013, 06:57:18 pm »
Thanks mate I will put it in my diary

I will give you a call tomorrow

COLIN BRIGHT

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2013, 06:32:51 pm »
I  can't make that date which is disappointing, I'm sure whatever date is chosen will not be good for everyone, is this a definite or just a possible date?  :'(

Ian Rochester

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2013, 03:12:05 pm »
Just pencilled it into the diary. Its a saturday!

Paul Moss

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2013, 03:53:21 pm »
This years open TACCA Training and Marketing Day will be held at Hartford social Club In Hartford Cheshire on the 27th April 2013. 9am til 11.30pm. Tickets will be on sale soon at £55 per person and will include refreshments throughout the day, Buffet lunch and hot buffet supper at the night time. There will be a lot more going on this year, including stone floor grinding demonstration from Mike Philbin at Nulife, A comprehensive modern marketing seminar from Alex Hedges at Alloy marketing including Free manual to take away and help grow your business, Paul Moss will be cleaning and restoring a 3 seater antique sofa that’s seen better days, Jamie Pearson from CSUK will be bringing at least 20 of his low moisture cleaning toys for you to trial and revealing tips and tricks for encapping and bonnet cleaning. Dave Altomstone will be showing his rug repair and cleaning skills and Chemspec Europe will be running an advanced spot and stain removal class all throughout the day. Plus hopefully lots more to announce in the coming months. Whether your new to the business or have been around for years, There’s something for everyone. This day is open to none members as well as members and is different to any other days you have been too. A totally relaxed day where you decide what you want to learn. A day not to be missed for the serious carpet cleaning business man. Full details and how to purchase tickets will be announced soon. watch this space.

The TACCA Scrutineer

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2013, 12:49:22 pm »
I would not attend on principle because TACCA is not set up or run properly.

It has no elected Committee amongst member's, therefore, it is not a democratic organisation.

Once this changes I would consider joining.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2013, 01:00:56 pm »
I would not attend on principle because TACCA is not set up or run properly.

It has no elected Committee amongst member's, therefore, it is not a democratic organisation.

Once this changes I would consider joining.

You may have a point there, or should I say, you would have a point were it not for the fact that TACCA was setup by one man in his own time and expense, earning the huge respect of all but the most critical.

Simon

Tony Stewart

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2013, 02:14:14 pm »
Andrew
Then don't attend my friend. Derek Paul and all the others give fantastic advice free of charge and no questions are too stupid to ask. Everyone swaps ideas tips and techniques and if you come away with one good idea then it's a cheap day out for a bit of effort. .. and now it's open to non members so what have you to lose? Lighten up mate!!
Starts at the bottom likes it and stays there

Russ Chadd

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2013, 02:15:02 pm »
Sounds like a great day out for everyone, what has an elected committee got to do with people getting together and sharing ideas and learning something new?
I'm in....  

AshWhite

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2013, 02:48:15 pm »
Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face..
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

The TACCA Scrutineer

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2013, 03:01:01 pm »

Tony, I'm not attending.

Russ, a democratic elected Committee is the foundation and back-bone of every successful organisation. I don't like

DICTATORSHIPS! 

That said, I wish everyone a good day out there  :)

Fran84

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2013, 03:19:56 pm »
There is no such thing as DEMOCRACY!!

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2013, 03:28:07 pm »

Tony, I'm not attending.

Russ, a democratic elected Committee is the foundation and back-bone of every successful organisation. I don't like

DICTATORSHIPS! 

That said, I wish everyone a good day out there  :)

Or you could attend, ask for a committee, have a show of hands, then you will have your democracy, simples.

Russ Chadd

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2013, 04:01:32 pm »
Fair enough... why not just take it for what it is Andrew? a nice day out  :)

John Kelly

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2013, 04:42:26 pm »
I would recommend everyone to go if even just to listen  to Dave. He is so inspirational. Also  it's really good crack and laugh.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2013, 04:44:24 pm »
I really am trying to get the mrs to change her mind on the holiday it's just that time of year when the tacca day is on and we go away.

Shaun

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2013, 06:10:03 pm »
Fair enough... why not just take it for what it is Andrew? a nice day out  :)

thats what i intend Russ  :D

Paul Moss

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2013, 07:19:03 pm »
I really am trying to get the mrs to change her mind on the holiday it's just that time of year when the tacca day is on and we go away.

Shaun

:D if its not one excuse its another  ;D

You get the same old same old tales .
Hold on i dont think i can go either now thinking about it cos im washing my hair that weekend. :)

AshWhite

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2013, 07:22:09 pm »

Shaun

:D if its not one excuse its another  ;D

You get the same old same old tales .
Hold on i dont think i can go either now thinking about it cos im washing my hair that weekend. :)

We'll let you off if you dye it?
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

Neil Jones

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2013, 07:31:56 pm »
I can't belive someone wouldn't attend for them reasons, you must go through life worrying about an awful lot.