Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Derek

Re: The New C.F.R perfect heat
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2006, 09:55:09 am »
But you drink water that has been recycled...how many times...seven or eight

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2006, 10:23:27 am »
My thoughts were that you could keep it mounted in the van, you have got the water in there which if it keeps recycling will last a full house and also the heat although I appreciate you would get serious temperature loss at the wand but the Pro 400 cleans without heat and also this new machine has 2 vacuum motors so the extra length should be no problem.

Shaun

therapist

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2006, 11:26:34 am »
Briteclean

It should be obvious to anyone, with reasonable commonsense that, when using a recycling machine, should particularly heavy soiling be encountered, the water would be dumped.

And remember, the way to use these machines most effectively, is to prespray with microsplitters / aggitate / then use the machine to rinse with just water, which can be cold.

rob

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2006, 01:34:06 pm »
I think the vacuum stage is even more important with CFR.

Shaun

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2006, 02:03:32 pm »
   rob,
yes that price did include floor and hand tools, however it was
purchased in october during their sale month.
you could always give them a call and ask for a price .
you dont get unless you ask.
         andrew

Vernon Purcell

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2006, 07:58:13 pm »
It is not a CFR machine i

Vernon Purcell

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2006, 08:20:28 am »
Hi Mike

The Cfr machine was not designed to use microsplitters it was designed to use emusifiers.
That is if you are talking about the recycling water system machine.

gwrightson

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2006, 08:38:40 am »
Vernon, How many machnes? and which if any were specificaly designed for micro splitters, ?
the cfr is perfect for spitters, no foaming in tank, just water what could be simpler
 Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2006, 08:41:46 am »
Rob,

Who else makes these recycling machines.

On the question of Heat.

Are you saying that with Micro Splitters as long as you apply them correctly Aggitate etc you do not need any Heat.

Is that just with CFR Machines or all HWE machines.

Is it correct you cannot use old tools on a CFR for example a Rotovac or Power Brush

Alan Brooker. Aqualink Carpet Care

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2006, 09:59:42 am »
You could, but if you did - a) you'd be losing water and b) you would be missing the point of the whole cfr system. The forward motion roller wand flushing at 500 psi is no more work than the rotovac and will match the result. I've tried both. Oh and the wand is over £1200+ vat cheaper and doesn't run on electric. ;D

Regards
Alan
Experience does not qualify as Knowledge and Understanding.
Understand how and why and you'll produce great results.

IICRC, Woolsafe, Fenice & LTT trained.
Member of Eco Carpet Care, NCCA & Woolsafe.

Steve Carpenter

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2006, 05:19:31 pm »
CFR’s detergent technology is completely different to other detergent manufacturers products that are currently available in both the states and Europe. CFR’s products have a sheering effect and do not liquefy soils, as do traditional detergents.

We do not want extracted soils passing through the filtration system and back into the carpet.

Microsplitting formulae does not liquefy soils either, so are perfect for use with the CFR re-cycling system.

CFR’s Research and Development department in Texas developed both the CFR Perfect Heat and Powr-Flite Perfect Heat extractors. The ‘Perfect Heat’ technology is patent pending and is a registered trademark of both CFR and Powr-Flite.

Regards

Steve Carpenter

Alan Brooker. Aqualink Carpet Care

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2006, 05:54:38 pm »
Thanks Steve, I didn't know that about it not liquifying the dirt so as to not recirculate it back into the carpet. Now I want the cfr system even more.
After your dem rug clean at Amtek I managed to get hold of a host with rug brushes and bought cfr's special purpose tool to clean a real silk rug. Just the job.

Alan ( 200 year old rug )
Experience does not qualify as Knowledge and Understanding.
Understand how and why and you'll produce great results.

IICRC, Woolsafe, Fenice & LTT trained.
Member of Eco Carpet Care, NCCA & Woolsafe.

conallon

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2006, 08:43:35 pm »
Now theres a man who knows is stuff,well explained Steve  ;) learnt out bosh  ;D

boshravie

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2006, 09:04:59 pm »
Yes guys I am learning all the time about the C.F.R and the more I study about this new concept the more I know that this is the right way to the future carpet cleaning especially when you use the new OZONE system.

P.S. Many thanks to STEVE CARPENTER  for showing us the right way of oriental Rug cleaning last week. Yesterday we cleaned a Persian Rug and used your method, it was excellent, especially when the customer was watching.  She was well impressed .