Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

boshravie

The New C.F.R perfect heat
« on: February 10, 2006, 06:53:29 pm »
Hi guys
I am just wondering if any of you have purchesed the NEW C.F.R perfect heat?
and if you have what you think about it?
They claim that you can clean carpet and it dry in 1-2 hours with 75 foot of hose pipe and what about the recycling water ?
it all sounds very good!

cleaning co

Re: The New C.F.R perfect heat
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 07:01:53 pm »
never seen machine working but the claims on heat are load  cowsstuff

Martin S

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 08:03:49 pm »
Boshravie,

You're not that far away from Amtech.  Why not pop over and ask for a demo.

Regards.
Martin

boshravie

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 08:16:50 pm »
Hi Martin

Yes I already have done the mini demo, but I like to know if anybody has had these machine for a while and  what they think of them.
Basically I was in the Am tech opening seminar last week and also met the president of the C.F.R. it was impressive show about these machines specially the recycling part of it. I  think these machines would be the future for all carpet cleaners.

Martin S

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 08:29:04 pm »
Bosh,

I have the CFR Altra pro 1000.  It too recycles, and all I can say is, no hassle.

The perfect heat seems to be a couple of steps up again, what with twin vacs AND heat.

Mine is single vac no heat.  Fine for me all the same.

Regards
Martin

boshravie

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 08:46:47 pm »
Martin

So you must have had this machine for more than a year .
Is it one of the first addition machine?
And how far can your vacuum pipe extend to for a good suction.

conallon

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 09:21:28 pm »
Hi there, if my direct competition had one of these, i would use it to my advantage  ;) infact i like the idea of it that much i might use it anway  ;D

Conrad

Martin S

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2006, 10:23:07 pm »
Bosh,

As I only do domestic at the mo' I only have the standard 33' plus 25' extension hose.  I haven't felt the need for any more yet.

Not sure how far you can go lengthwise,  but the tooling seems to work differently.  Put the wand over your hand and you won't feel that much suction!!  After all, it's only 1 vac.  That IS something that takes a little getting used to, because the wand isn't glued to the Carpet you sometimes wonder if anything is actually happening........but it is.

Don't ask me why it works.....but it does.
Martin

therapist

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2006, 10:26:25 pm »
Briteclean

And how exactly would you use this to your advantage..................I owned one of the earlier generation of CFR machines and it's without doubt one of the finest machines you could wish to use.
I've mentioned before, my belief, that the CFR can outclean,  or equal  a t/m, not in outright power, but with advanced tooling and good design.
The newer models have even more to commend them

rob m  

boshravie

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 11:12:03 pm »
Hi Rob

Well said, you see I think because these machines are a new concept in our trade and people need to be educated about them, it will be difficult for them to understand.
The best way is to try them and that will take time.
I am happy so far about the positive response from some of you guys.
If there are more of you out there which have tried these machine please reply to this debate?

therapist

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 11:26:28 pm »
The concept is far from new and is not exclusive to AMTECH.  it's about 8 years since I was introduced to re cycling machines and microsplitters.

r m

boshravie

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 11:37:55 pm »
Rob
8 years is not long time for a manufacturing of any type of machine. You have to be at least 10-15 or in some cases 20 years in business before people start to notice you.

therapist

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2006, 12:15:28 am »
You are living on a different planet from me......................

Establishing a brand involves marketing and a manufacturer would go bust before the end of year one, if the product failed to sell.

The concept is more than 8 years old,is not unique to Amatech and I was merely saying that, it's 8 years since I personally got involved in microsplitters and re-cycling machines

r m

boshravie

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2006, 12:26:02 am »
I think you are going out of rail.
I am just intrested about this machine not about how long you have been i the bussiness or intrduced to this concept.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2006, 11:13:23 am »
The question for me was 'does it dry EVERY carpet in one to two hours' if at all!

Shaun

PS I'm interested if it does

stu_thomson

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2006, 11:35:02 am »
Ive had my pro 400 for 1 year now and am very happy with it, would like the new perfect heat though! This seems to be the ideal machine.
My machine took me about a month to get use to, with alot of 'did I make the right decision' going on, but once your'e use to the tooling, I for one would never go back to conventional machines.
 I would say however that if your main stay of work is commercial then this may not be the right machine for you due to the fact the tank/filter needs cleaning regulary if the carpets are minging dirty.

regards
stu
People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made!

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2006, 05:13:41 pm »
 I bought the perfect heat 500 3 weks ago along with a
dryer extra hose and a twin motor  vacuum cleaner from
Amtech uk for £3050.00 plus the vat.
GREAT MACHINE-GREAT HEAT-FANTASTIC DRYING

Andrew

robert stubbs

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2006, 07:06:44 pm »
Andrew, does the Cfr 500 come with any tools or are they extra. What price are the tools to buy separate.

Regards Rob

boshravie

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2006, 07:48:31 pm »
hi guys
Many thanks for your feed back.
we are buying the perfect heat next week including the recycling.
Looking forward to see it work.

Once again many thanks for your feed back

Bosh!

conallon

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2006, 12:50:20 am »
Therapist,
 it might be a good machine ? but i would'nt have my clothes washed in a washing machine that recycled water!! need i say more,saying that if i owned one i would tell the customer it was the dogs dangly bits and all other cleaning equipment
was inferior.

Conrad

P.S Its all about getting the sale  ;D