This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paultheg

need some help,ideas
« on: November 22, 2012, 08:27:54 pm »
work full time but hate it, started wfp cleaning and have fifteen houses so still small, need to make about £1400 month to be able to rap in but the prices for rounds are mad, anybody have any ideas on how to get round this one, caould at present scrape about 2 or 3k but thats it,,really need to kick the cleaning off, ?  do i go in with someone, do i buy a few small rounds ? heads battered

johnny bravo

Re: need some help,ideas
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 08:40:57 pm »
call it a day m8  and ill take your round off you,   theres too many up here ,  popping up  everywhere., too many people loosing there jobs,  looking for a new outlet of work. ;) :'(

paultheg

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 08:54:36 pm »
sorry jonny im not a quiter and never will be,,,lot of effort to put in yet  ;D

johnny bravo

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 03:04:50 pm »
if theres no work to buy get out there and find some, nothing else you can do,   theres too many at it,  it wont happen quickly,  wait till after winter,  no ones going to sell up yet   xmas tips, usually doubles your pay.  i will keep you in mind after winter if i sell up. if i cant get anymore work myself.

paultheg

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 07:07:35 pm »
cheers matey  picked three up today,,uniform pole n graphics on van seem to work ;D doga are barking from all the flyers im putting out

Banbury Window Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 06:22:52 am »
quickest way is to drop leaflets then go back door knocking a couple of days later.
Keep a note of who was in and who wasnt!
Dnont quote low prices just to get work
In the struggle for survival, the fittest win out at the expense of their rivals because they succeed in adapting themselves best to their environment."

Dave Garrett

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 11:01:38 am »
Most work i'm getting in is from website 2 or 3 good leads each week well worth the money ....Google adds expensive at mo top of page first page costing me between £70-£100 PM ...Goal 200 jobs then drop the advertising .....Keep your Job one year fund the adds etc

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 08:13:15 pm »
Knocking is the quickest way to get new work - but personally I hate it!

Van signage is also very effective, as are the uniform tops you mentioned,.. flyers are hard work for small return, but if you always drop a few in the neighbours doors after you do a job, they are effective in the long run. You might need to drop 5 or 6 times in the same areas to get a decent response though.

Most of my work comes from my website - its worth spending some real time & effort in this area & getting it spot on.

paultheg

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2012, 08:39:01 pm »
some good advice fellas, appreciate it, uniform pole and signed van,,looks like flyers it is, web site to follow,,,,cheers

king marko

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2012, 09:20:35 pm »