This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Joseph Michael

4 (Four) Jobs. WFP. North Cheam, Surrey. Saturdays
« on: November 14, 2012, 10:46:47 am »
Hi Everybody

I wouldn't so much call it a round, but I have 4 jobs on the same road that I am looking to pass on. There will be one more available in the new year, please read on and let me explain.

Basically there are two houses next to each other, front and back £12
one house one way about ten doors away, front and back £15
one house the other way £6 Front only.

The main issue is that the two next to each other can only do SATURDAYS and need WFP, the £15 one would be fine with that as well. The £6 is no problem as is front only.

These are done every four to six weeks.

There will also be another £15 job available in the new year, just that at the moment I am doing one across the road from it but they are moving in the new year, both can be done with ladders so I do them both when I go there at the moment but it won't be worth me going there for just one job. They will be fine with WFP too.
There is also a couple of people on that road who said they are looking to get theirs done too (Yes, we have all heard that before) I will give you their details too.
And there is also potential from one of the present customers for a bigger job.!

If interested please get back to me, either on here or email me direct (address on profile), I will be more than happy to explain everything.
I live in Morden and have no transport at the moment so I am concentrating on building my round there. I have no WFP either.
The four jobs going at the moment total £45, I am hoping to get in the region of £350. But will of course consider any serious offer.!
They are due to be done now as well  hahahaha

Joe

supernova77

Re: 4 (Four) Jobs. WFP. North Cheam, Surrey. Saturdays
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 01:46:03 pm »
The main issue is that the two next to each other can only do SATURDAYS and need WFP

Do they not have gates that they can unlock with some prior notice?

They sound like nightmare customers already LOL  ;)

Joseph Michael

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 02:33:12 pm »
No gates Im afraid, its through the garage to get to the back. All these custys are so inconsiderate.

And stop slating my bargain Andy.!   hahahaha

roundbuilder

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 04:59:04 pm »
This must be a windup £350 for 4 small jobs you want rid of???If you sell these for the asking price ill put 4 crap jobs up each day for sale. Beats working for a living.

Joseph Michael

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 05:44:01 pm »
Mick

If they don't sell then they don't sell. 'Four small Jobs I want rid of' and 'Four crap jobs' are two different things entirely. I am sure all your jobs are fantastic.

Joe

Steve Sed

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 06:40:26 pm »
8x for the least desirable type of job is quite amusing.

Paul T

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 07:32:19 pm »
Don't forget ,this is Surrey , Everything is expensive in Surrey

Joseph Michael

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 08:06:51 pm »
Hi guys

I have just put in what I was 'hoping' for, but I understand what you are saying and I appreciate your input. Obviously any seller is going to hope for a high price whereas any buyer will want to pay as little as possible, that's natural. I have seen some sellers say that 10 times the price is fair and buyers say 3 or 4 times the price is what it should be.

Joe

Steve Sed

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 10:47:23 pm »
Hi guys

I have just put in what I was 'hoping' for, but I understand what you are saying and I appreciate your input. Obviously any seller is going to hope for a high price whereas any buyer will want to pay as little as possible, that's natural. I have seen some sellers say that 10 times the price is fair and buyers say 3 or 4 times the price is what it should be.

Joe

Yes but these are jobs we would all want to dump. Why would anyone pay for a job that they would immediately want to dump as it is a crap job.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 11:04:32 pm »
You are taking the Michael :P

Joseph Michael

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 07:50:43 am »
Everybody has different opinions, what doesn't suit one person will suit somebody else: Location, day of work, WFP/Trad. These are actually good jobs, the only two reasons I have looked to pass them on is that I don't have WFP and that they are a 3 mile walk from where I am based. Two valid and very good reasons as far as I am concerned.

johnny bravo

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 04:39:00 pm »
any house @ £10 - £15   thats like finding gold here in middlesbrough,  especially all near each other.  i quoted a house @ £5.00  back and front,     they looked shocked   telling me they only pay  £3.00   sorry cant and wont compete with that price.    this is how its got in some areas, new starters giving silly prices.  lucky he wasnt cleaning in my flyer drop area.

johnny bravo

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 04:41:40 pm »
be gratefull for any custom now ,   too many people trying to start up     competition,  if they are trad,  they have no other outlay   apart from scrims   and washing up liquid.

Joseph Michael

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2012, 05:21:36 pm »
Thank you Johnny

As I said in the other forum where I have asked for opinions on this, everybody has a different view on things, what might not be good for one might be good for another etc. And if nobody does want to do them I will carry on as best I can, I certainly won't let the custys down, and I will still get paid for them. And it might just make me get a vehicle and WFP just that little bit quicker.

Joe