This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paddy Woods

SOLD: Small Round for sale BOLTON
« on: November 13, 2012, 10:40:34 pm »
I have to put my small round back for sale (as i was in 2 minds of selling)
Its in Bolton Lancs & consists of 3 storey houses (garage on ground floor) all done by wfp.
Its done 4weekly and takes £91 done in 2hrs 40min very compact(plenty of extra scope on this round)
Most pay by Bacs,(some also by standing order) will explain the geniune reason for selling
Please dont call unless buying as i dont rent work or part payment....i will work round with buyer or calll to introduce etc (i have all contact emails/numbers etc for customers)
asking price of £650

contact Patrick 07738755985

RAHomeServices

Re: Small Round for sale BOLTON
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 07:58:29 pm »
How many properties are there. What are the durations of the contracts with the customers & what is the residual income.

Paddy Woods

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 07:43:38 am »
Contracts  ??? It's domestic! All have track proven record of good customer payment & all other info as above (10 properties )

RAHomeServices

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 06:12:52 am »
Domestic/Commercial/Industrial all need to be under contract, goodwill not worth anything in this day and age. There would be nothing to stop another cleaner under cutting but realistically at the price you are charging for 3 storey work would not be interested. Now if they were all at £25 each on a 12 month contract would be prepared to pay around the 1K mark.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 10:25:37 pm »
i know this is not my place but are u even a window cleaner?

Rounds sell everyday without contracts i have bought many and had no problems if you wanted the work then you would view and make your own mind up but asking about contracts is absurd

good look buying any kind of residential round

Archer

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 01:16:56 am »

I dont go along with the contracts scenario, just my opinion.

You are buying the goodwill, and also if you go collecting with current window cleaner, you will see them being paid and the seller can just say to the customer they are thinking of selling and could they confirm the frequency and also the cost, trust me thats worth more than anything.

There is alot of rubbish work out there for sale, but that is upto the individual to use common sense before parting with any money.

I have over £200k of work which is regular work, as i dont do one offs, and none of it is on contract.

If i was selling i would show the work being cleaned, show my books or computor accounts, introduce to customer, that would be good enough for me if i was the one buying the work.

The only problem i ever had buying was a round i purchased in sale, manchester about 20 years ago, but that was because i was too trusting and hadnt got the time to walk round the work with the seller.

I learnt my mistake from that day, and so did he when we next met  ;)

johnny bravo

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 01:03:59 pm »
you dont get residential contracts.      never heard of it.   they want them cleaning or not,  if your good enough they will keep you , if your crap  they will chase you. ::) ::)

johnny bravo

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 01:08:21 pm »
i find it better for the regular cleaner to tell the customer he is taking time out    and you will be cleaning them  from now on,   after a couple of cleans let them know he has quit window cleaning, they will be used to you by then,  otherwise if they dont like the look of you they may get some one else.

Paddy Woods

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2012, 09:55:37 am »
you dont get residential contracts.      never heard of it.   they want them cleaning or not,  if your good enough they will keep you , if your crap  they will chase you. ::) ::)

;D you can have the fancy paperwork & best tools in the business & a brand new van But if customers don't like you & you don't do the job right your gone!!  :-\