This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ged

Advice needed please New
« on: November 13, 2012, 05:43:17 pm »
I am wanting to sell my trailer mount pressure washing system and need some advice about a ball park figure I might expect. It is a tech clean system five years old in good condition with whirlaway, turbo,adjustable lance, 100metres of hp hose, 100 litre wet vac. All mounted on a 5ft Franke trailer with mesh side extensions with sectional ramps for working off the trailer and a plumbed 100litre wheelie bin. I am thinking of the possibility of advertising locally, rotherham sheffield barnsley doncaster area, as a small business for sale as there are a few regular customers who have there drives done annually or every two years and I could give training to someone wanting to start up. What do you guys think.

Neil Jones

Re: advice needed please
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 06:11:06 pm »
About £20 but i'll give you £30 because im nice, deal?  ;D ;D ;D

Matt Gibson

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 07:53:26 pm »
What machine? spec? pump spec?

Ged

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 08:56:33 pm »
honda petrol 16 litres/min. 250bar. 18 inch whirlaway.vac is 3x 1000 watt. there is also lots of bits like full toolkit and accesories chest. also 2400watt genny.

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 09:55:23 pm »
Is that the washer with the direct driven pump?

Ged

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 09:10:25 am »
yes the pump is bolted onto the 13hp honda engine.

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 11:51:54 am »
I could well be interested Ged because of the trailer basically, depending on what it looks like.If you want to e-mail me a pic,its brennansean@btinternet.com.

david washbrook

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 07:19:22 pm »
I would be interested in just the washer if you decide to splitit or the whole lot if the price is right

Please email me some pics
Washyvilla@aol.com

Thanks

Abe

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 10:49:51 pm »
I,am interested too, How much ?

Ged

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 09:36:06 am »
Thanks for the replies. The situation is this, I am looking at moving and downsizing in the next few months. Depending on what sort of property I end up in will determine if I continue with the pressure washing or not. At the moment I was wondering very approximately,what the gear was worth or if it was feasible to sell the business as a going concern in the Spring. That is why I was asking for advice thinking that maybe someone on here had maybe bought or sold a pressure washing package. So until things become clear with the move,   I am not going to sell the gear. Very sorry if I misled you guys and wasted your time.