Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

The Carpet Cleaning Pro

Dri Master Upholstery Tool
« on: November 08, 2012, 08:42:27 am »
Hi Everyone. I would like to try the Dri master upholstery tool out. I have a pub to sort and there is quite allot of upholstery. I thought this would be a goog oppertunity to try the tool out. Does any one have a one they would be willing to let me borrow to see if I like it and see if it speeds up upholstery cleaning abit?

Simon Gerrard

Re: Dri Master Upholstery Tool
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 09:02:21 am »
The Sapphire Scientific is much better. Are you planning on using it on a porty or a TM?
Simon

The Carpet Cleaning Pro

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 09:10:54 am »
TM. I currently use the Kleenrite upholstery tool but just seem to think there is a much better and quicker alternative. I know this kind of hand tool may use more water but not a problem as have a good size fresh water tank and can connect to a direct water feed if required.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 10:42:18 am »
The difference between a dm and a sapphire is that the sapphire can be used in continuous flow, like a dm is, or in trigger mode which saves all the extra water the dm uses. Plus the SS is a lot lighter and less cumbersome to use.

Simon

Billy Russell

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 11:28:45 am »
I sold my sapphire, i found it didn't rinse enough, ok on light to moderate suites, but anything more i found my drimaster rinses quicker and better,

Shame you weren't closer to me, i'd happily lend you mine

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 11:46:39 am »
That because you're not breaking the soil down enough before extracting. Go back to your ironing board you old woman ;D
Simon

Billy Russell

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 12:20:54 pm »
Shut your Face Captain Birdseye, go back to your ship!!!!!

;D ;D

JandS

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 12:55:39 pm »
You can turn the DM on and off too.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 01:09:15 pm »
You can but it is a pain in the arse to keep doing it, much better with a simple trigger.

Simon

The Carpet Cleaning Pro

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 03:39:04 pm »
Does anyone have a Dri Master or Sapphire Scientific upholstery cleaning tool they would be willing to let me borrow to see if I like it and see if it speeds up upholstery cleaning abit? The job I would like to use it on is schedulled in on 12/11/12.

james roffey

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 05:51:11 pm »
I have the Saphire i had the Kleenrite before that the Saphire is much much better , i am in Essex though.

Paul Heath

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 05:54:58 pm »
I sold my sapphire, i found it didn't rinse enough, ok on light to moderate suites, but anything more i found my drimaster rinses quicker and better,

Shame you weren't closer to me, i'd happily lend you mine

Could also something to do with your "little blower"v???    ;D

davep

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 05:57:51 pm »
Cleansmart website -

Try the Drimaster hand tool free for 1 week. If you decide it's not the hand tool for you, just return in the same condition you received it in and we will cancel your order.

Paul Moss

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2012, 06:00:49 pm »
I like Aston Martins  ;D does any body have a Aston Martin I can borrow for a few days also please  :)

JandS

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2012, 06:30:43 pm »
Simon

It's only a lever you push...vertical is open...push up
to horizontal for off..simples.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2012, 07:27:35 pm »
For which you have to lift the tool off the fabric, turn it, turn  thingy, dry the fabric then turn it back on again, a straight trigger is much better and also lets you use it on a porty.
Horses for courses tho 8)

wayne zabel

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2012, 07:54:47 pm »
Do the Dri Master and Saphire tools leave the fabric much drier than a bog standard upholstery tool?

Im thinking of investing in a new tool next year.I find Im leaving upholstery a bit too wet for my liking,especially fabric that isnt totally synthetic.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2012, 07:58:07 pm »

Billy,
An SS tool doesn't rinse does it not?
I think you'll find it does, even in extreme situations like this.
You should have gone to Specsavers before you sold the best tool you've ever had in your hand, small blower ;D

Billy Russell

The Carpet Cleaning Pro

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2012, 08:26:29 pm »
Cleansmart website -

Try the Drimaster hand tool free for 1 week. If you decide it's not the hand tool for you, just return in the same condition you received it in and we will cancel your order.

How can it be in the same condition I recieved it in when I am going to be using it. "just return in the same condition" gives them an open licence to say "sorry you now have to pay for it".