Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Utimate Master
« on: October 27, 2012, 10:51:32 am »
Any Ultimate master users out there and have you found a difference in the last month in its performance and mixing ability seems not the same ????

Carpet2Clean

Re: Utimate Master
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 06:20:38 pm »
Hi William

We use Ultimate master always find it very good...Just run out was going to order more whats up with it now mate

Richard & Tara

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 09:58:44 am »
Hi Richard
The bucket i have just bought has a complete different label, does not pre mix well leaves a scum floating on the surface of the clean water tank, I have been using it for 4 years so use the same 5 scoops to my ninja tank but not 2 happy with the results have to do over runs. I will monitor closely this week. and I will discuss this with Alltec.

Carpet2Clean

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 10:41:05 am »
Hi William

Thanks...Been using it for a couple of years now..I had that problem with another cleaner from another supplier last year.

Please let me know how you get on with Alltec always find them very helpful.

Richard & Tara

wynne jones

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 01:53:25 pm »

With washing powders, as the price of raw materials goes up you can do several things.

Currently the makers of Aerial have slightly reduced the size of the bottle and the size is hidden on the back. Other options are to put the price up, take less profit (LOL) or cut your product like a drug dealer.

Of curse when you have a new product it makes a lot of sense to make sure it's got lots of ummph so that people excitedly recommend it.

I used UM years back and didn't think much of it then unfortunately.
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

Griffus

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 07:20:20 pm »
I have a hardly used large tub (10Kg I think) if anyone's interested. About three years old and cost about £45 or so. At most used three times so almost full.

£30 and it's yours. Collection only from the West Midlands.

Gabriel Nagy

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 11:47:38 pm »
I do not want to underestimate Alltec but Prochem products seems to be better...my opinion...