This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

clarkson

Loo roll
« on: October 23, 2012, 12:40:58 pm »
 Hi ALL

I have been asked to provide paper supplies to a large office we clean for.

I am out of touch on supplies. i have used jumbos in the past and whilst good value quality is poor and people use 50 feet at a time.

i am hearing bulk pack systems represent best value, quality balance.

any help and pricing would be a big help

thanks

john

Thomas Anthony

Re: Loo roll
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 08:18:22 pm »
Hello John,

Trying to judge price vs. quality and then determine the best bang for the buck has always eluded me in this industry.  Too many options, with too many variables to determine a common denominator.  Almost as complicated as my cell phone pricing, but that's another issue!

You don't mention existing dispensers, so I imagine you're not limited there.  At the end of the day, I've always felt junior jumbo addressed my clients needs satisfactorily and allowed me to make a little profit.   The dispensers store enough tissue to allow for scheduled service, to include a back up roll,  without down time and the rolls are still small enough to spin easily for your client.

You mention bulk pack systems.  If you're referring to the individually wrapped (96/case) bath tissue, my only thought would be that my client's staff didn't steal jumbo rolls for their homes.

Good luck with your account!