This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Burbidge

WHO CARES DUDE!!
« on: September 24, 2012, 09:33:02 pm »
Hey!! we are looking at asking for manufactures to donate water fed poles to WCM..... who do you think will refuse??? Will you support us ??

What are we going to do with them????

Well.... we are going to destroy them! Thats right, we want to smash em, crash em, smack em, bend em, drive over them and drop them from 100ft...

We even want to blow them up.....  at a local gun club or something if we can lol ( open to suggestions)

Then see if we can use them after and we are going to film the whole lot.....

WCM would like to go Mythbuster styley on water fed poles. YO if you wanna see this and NAY, WHAT CRAP! if you dont or WHO CARES DUDE! if you dont give a sh@@t

Recommend the poles you want to see in a destruction test.......

Dave Willis

Re: WHO CARES DUDE!!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 09:47:20 pm »
Blimey what are you on? You need help.

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 10:11:28 pm »

lol I just contacted Kok Wans brother, he is a martial arts expert.... hoping he's gonna help with destroying some stuff, man! Keep you fingers crossed cus hes a very busy boy.  What am I on? On the pulse lmao

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 10:12:22 pm »
Hey!! we are looking at asking for manufactures to donate water fed poles to WCM..... who do you think will refuse??? Will you support us ??

What are we going to do with them????

Well.... we are going to destroy them! Thats right, we want to smash em, crash em, smack em, bend em, drive over them and drop them from 100ft...

We even want to blow them up.....  at a local gun club or something if we can lol ( open to suggestions)

Then see if we can use them after and we are going to film the whole lot.....

WCM would like to go Mythbuster styley on water fed poles. YO if you wanna see this and NAY, WHAT CRAP! if you dont or WHO CARES DUDE! if you dont give a sh@@t

Recommend the poles you want to see in a destruction test.......

Running out of ideas yet?  ;D

Not yet, I am afraid your stuck with me for the next 20 years lol

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 10:15:04 pm »
i wanna see a 6 month old slx 22 windmilling whilst reaching over a conservatory sideways.
then the operative snapping it over his knee and throwing it over next doors fence whislt ripping the skin off his fingers cause he has just had to reglue the clamps.
thereafter next doors dog ( largeish type dog) bites it on all the clamps and growls RRRrrrrrrrrrrrrubishhh!!!!!!!!!

an extreme would be preferable but an slx will do please....

other than that im cool 8)

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 10:18:14 pm »
I just social networked this all over the big window cleaning facebook groups.... and just got a message in my inbox. Its my wife, she says " You Cares Dude! x"

Thanks for the support wifey lol

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 10:20:07 pm »
i wanna see a 6 month old slx 22 windmilling whilst reaching over a conservatory sideways.
then the operative snapping it over his knee and throwing it over next doors fence whislt ripping the skin off his fingers cause he has just had to reglue the clamps.
thereafter next doors dog ( largeish type dog) bites it on all the clamps and growls RRRrrrrrrrrrrrrubishhh!!!!!!!!!

an extreme would be preferable but an slx will do please....

other than that im cool 8)

LMAO

stuart mc

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 10:29:24 pm »
just guessing but the good old unger tele plus poles will take a bit beating, and the harris everything else can be broke easy enough and with a bit of effort so can the two I mentioned

daft idea they all can be broken with a little effort

David Salkeld

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2012, 10:38:33 pm »
Jeremy Clarkson........on water fed poles........??
Good Honest Service

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 10:43:29 pm »
just guessing but the good old unger tele plus poles will take a bit beating, and the harris everything else can be broke easy enough and with a bit of effort so can the two I mentioned

Cool to watch, right??

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2012, 10:46:28 pm »
Jeremy Clarkson........on water fed poles........??

Lol why not lol....

stuart mc

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2012, 10:49:15 pm »

Cool to watch, right??

not really, I have broke just about every pole owned :'( or watched someone else break it

if I want destruction I would watch you tube and some weapons or something that take down walls, houses, tanks

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2012, 10:51:21 pm »

Cool to watch, right??

Which did you find was the strongest of the poles you had.. list some of the damages you had.....

not really, I have broke just about every pole owned :'( or watched someone else break it

if I want destruction I would watch you tube and some weapons or something that take down walls, houses, tanks

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2012, 11:08:10 pm »
Simpole (USA) are sending us a pole to destroy.......

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2012, 11:22:15 pm »
futureofcleaning.com are sending a pole to destroy......

Words getting around.....

rosskesava

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2012, 12:30:17 am »
Lee, just promise me one thing, try and find an Ionics pole to destroy.

I'd pay to watch that.

I'd also, purely out of interest as they're great poles, like to see a destruction test done on a Gardiners pole but I'd hate to think of Alex Gardiner crying.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

roundbuilder

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 08:25:36 am »
Sounds stupid to me. We all know that you can get 2-4 years out of a pole if looked after and used properly. Or is this a joke?

andyM

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2012, 08:49:52 am »

lol I just contacted Kok Wans brother, he is a martial arts expert.... hoping he's gonna help with destroying some stuff, man! Keep you fingers crossed cus hes a very busy boy.  What am I on? On the pulse lmao

If he's anything like his brother I would suggest you wear "slip-on" shoes.
You won't want to be bending down to do your shoe laces up as he will be in there like a rat up a drain pipe.  ;)

One of the Plebs

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2012, 10:06:47 am »

If he's anything like his brother I would suggest you wear "slip-on" shoes.
You won't want to be bending down to do your shoe laces up as he will be in there like a rat up a drain pipe.  ;)

lmao ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

rg1

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2012, 10:46:38 am »
Sounds stupid to me. We all know that you can get 2-4 years out of a pole if looked after and used properly. Or is this a joke?

Agreed. What is the point of this apart from being a marketing ploy.  ???
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)