This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Banbury Window Cleaning

help pls
« on: September 18, 2012, 05:36:55 pm »
hiya peeps
we have won a contract today to clean 9,000sq ft of glass on a 6 weekly basis which is great  but I am a little stuck on 2 dodgy windows and looking for advice.........
one internal window is 38ft high so whats the best way of me cleaning this?? currently all inside work is done trad and my harris pole aint that big lol so whats do you suggest?
Also is there anywhere/way of renting/loaning a pole for the day as 1 outside window is very high indeed (60/70 maybe even 80 ft) and I need to know which pole/extenstion setup I should invest in as they have agreed a 24 month contract
Anyone in the mids area want to loan us a biggy for the day for us to try??
Cheers for any help
In the struggle for survival, the fittest win out at the expense of their rivals because they succeed in adapting themselves best to their environment."

Halfadaylee

Re: help pls
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 05:40:56 pm »
hiya peeps
we have won a contract today to clean 9,000sq ft of glass on a 6 weekly basis which is great  but I am a little stuck on 2 dodgy windows and looking for advice.........
one internal window is 38ft high so whats the best way of me cleaning this?? currently all inside work is done trad and my harris pole aint that big lol so whats do you suggest?
Also is there anywhere/way of renting/loaning a pole for the day as 1 outside window is very high indeed (60/70 maybe even 80 ft) and I need to know which pole/extenstion setup I should invest in as they have agreed a 24 month contract
Anyone in the mids area want to loan us a biggy for the day for us to try??
Cheers for any help

I don't know anyone who would lend a dear pole, although I may be wrong.
Can you not buy one on the strength of winning this contract?
The other option maybe to contract a guy with his pole for just those windows.
Well done on winning it though
Art