This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

*Hector*

Re: Cleantalk very heavily moderated in favour of own products
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2012, 12:05:31 pm »
Just a quick observation, I don't know the geezer but if someone has gone bankrupt then has the balls to start over again surely they should be applaude instead of castigated.

I agree Hilti... He also does very good products and provides excellent customer service...... In my experience that is.....
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Ed Valentine

« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2012, 05:00:22 pm »
Joe;

Sorry I got in on the tail end of all the replies above; however, I agree with most above in that BOTH boards are very good and very well monitored. Mike does a great job here. Sometimes ;however, things may go a bit off track for whatever reason; all it takes is someone mistakingly takes something the wrong way, and......well, you know what I mean . My advice is to visit that board once again and re-introduce yourself. There are just as many Professionals on that board as this one and everyone can surely benefit from both.

Anyways, best always; ;)
Ed Valentine

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2012, 05:35:31 pm »
I have a friend who went bankrupt 2 large customers went bankrupt and didn't pay monies ode to him sending him under there's always another story.

Shaun

garry22

« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2012, 06:14:24 pm »
Might be worth a look at the thread in question as it seems to be resolved now.

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2012, 06:41:11 pm »
"Nick's forum, Nicks rules" thats a lovely attitude to have..... :-\

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2012, 07:27:03 pm »
I'm banned from CT, have been for years, can't think why :o
There also used to be a lot of bad blood between me, Nick and others, but we get on now and I buy a lots of his products and we now have a mutual respect for each other.
Nick runs his board as he sees fit, just as Me and Glyn run Truckmounters as we see fit. Everyone knows what Ct is, take it or leave it - simples

Simon

Craigp

« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2012, 08:07:46 pm »
It's because you've mellowed Simon, your almost likeable now.  ;D

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2012, 08:40:15 pm »
Have to admit I've been guilty of judging a book by its cover, there's always a person behind your first impression of them. You live and learn, as they say :'(

richie

« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2012, 03:45:17 am »
No Comment :)

stuart_clark

« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2012, 12:25:53 am »
A friend and fellow carpet cleaner rang me a few weeks ago, with a problem he was having with M Power! The guy is called Stu Clemments, some of you may know Stu as he comes on here occasionally, Anyway he said after pre conditioning with M Power he noticed a very Strong Odour coming from the piece of Upholstery a bit like Vomit, He istantly dismissed it as he thought there must be somthing on the suite
Later that day the same thing happened again, but a different piece of furniture at a different location after rinsing out , it appeared ok but when he got home , he rung me and asked if i had any problems with m power, I said I diddnt but I had two unopened five litre containers on the shelf in my garage! I had noticed when i took delivery of them they seemed much lighter in colour, not the dark amber colour that they are normally, I telephoned solutions but they dismissed it saying it was a colour batch only but diddnt effect the cleaning in anyway!
Anyway I did a few tests on two pieces of carpet, one mixed at 100 to 1 and the other at 80 to 1 ! they wasn't any apparent smell other than the usual soapy smell but thats normal
The next day the two pieces of carpet had a mild sour milk odour! but when i rinsed them the odour disapeared! I mentioned this on CLEAN TALK and was critised by Nick White, so much in fact he publicly tried to humiliate me and implying i was making it all up ! why would I ? I have spent well in exess of £15,000 with his company in the last five years, I treated him as a friend although i have never met the man, And this is how he treats one of his Best customers all because i critisised his beloved M Power!

creighton foyle

« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2012, 01:31:43 am »
I do'nt like nick and i do'nt supose he likes me because i like to tell all the newbies about him being involved in a company that went bankrupt (CHANGES THEIR PERCEPTION OF HIM). yes there are some who admire him for starting up again saying it takes balls, but i believe he went bust for well over 100k and i doubt anyone got their money back. as for the other sypathetic guys that believe the line that he must have got ripped off for loads of cash and suffered the knock on effect well ask yourself how much do you owe him on credit ? he supplies carpet cleaners and most pay as they go, he's a middle man who sells to the end user what sort of business would he have to supply to on credit to get himself into that much debt, no it was possibly bad management or living beyond his means. chinese takeaways are expensive too.
I would admire and support him if he went bust and cleared all his previous debts because then i would call him a man of principle .

why do i persist in posting this information , well its because one of his cowardly followers likes to call me up anonymously and i am getting ped off with it.  the more calls i get the more i'll mention it. so carry on whoever you are your not doing him any favours.

richie

« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2012, 03:40:28 am »
Stuart, the fact you have spent so much with Nick and yet he still treats you that way is no surprise.  I know a few people that have been treated in the same or similar manner. 

Creighton, fair play to you for making those posts if thats the grief you get. 

One thing i will say.....it may seem that i have it in for Nick but i just say it how it is and how i see or hear things.  Yes Nick and i had a disagreement many years ago on CT because i mentioned Prochem Pure Clean.....but since then i have made numerous attempts to contact Nick via phone and email just to talk to him and to say LOOK THE PAST IS THE PAST, but he never returns my calls or emails.

richie

« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2012, 04:22:55 pm »
The main reason all this happened is because Joe was accused of not purchasing the product when he did.  Then his posts were moderated and deleted so never got to the public forum.  Joe attempted to contact Nick but APPARENTLY Nick never received the emails (very questionable). 

What makes me laugh is those that comment on Cleantalk having a bit of a dig at some on this forum yet come on here and are all nice (there's a word for those people isn't there), and there's those that don't come on here any more but still go on Cleantalk and say "I left that forum some 15 months ago because of the mush that is said most of the time (but not all) and have no intentions of going back on to find out what the latest argy bargy is about."    Things like that make me laugh because the amount of dribble that's said on CT is very laughable :)