This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

A cheap option to speed liner and spent resin.
« on: August 12, 2012, 04:07:43 pm »
I find speed liner a crazy price. I have just found this a very low cost £32 for 20 liters. After the first coat and half dry sprinkle spent resin beads on to the first salt, allow to dry completely and apply second coat. This will give the grip you will need on the foot. It will stick to metal, wood and plastic as well as concreat floor.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Floor-Revive-Heavy-Duty-Garage-Factory-Floor-Paint-20L-/180644977704?pt=UK_DIY_Material_Paint_Varnish_MJ&hash=item2a0f479c28#ht_1615wt_1127

EandM

Re: A cheap option to speed liner and spent resin.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 10:59:22 pm »
It's a good idea but floors don't usually move, flex or are subject to vibration - unlike van floors.
May have a problem with cracking dependent on substrate flexibility factor.

H2GoKent

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 03:34:56 am »
Not bad a plan as long as you can get the resin to go on evenly, I think that bit might be tricky
A manager is generally someone who has been promoted to the position by someone else who didn't see them as a threat.
Hence all people are promoted to the level of their incompetence

robertphil

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 07:42:46 am »
i used to have a workshop that needed its big floor painting every couple of years at great cost.  one year i decided to mix up a whole load of tins of gloss paint that i had laying around and use that instead of the proper floor paint

Result-it never needed painting again